national enquirer in trouble?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tabloid-k...183801545.html

hmm... looks like the paper is losing money.

the people who owned the paper, weren't they friends with the Clintons?
oops. I made a mistake. this was supposed to go to the national political forum

sorry!!!

moderators, please move to National Political Forum.
Look at it this way, Dilbert. If the Enquirer was owned by Clinton’s pals (as you somehow seem to be inferring),why has it always been such a supporter of the Turd Reich?

Doesn’t make sense, does it?

What does make sense is the story that it’s “losing money,”which is a classic Trumpian attack against another media outlet, though I do not consider that rag to be anything remotely journalistic.

Still, in light of Pecker’s cooperation with Mueller, it makes perfect sense that Trump would attack. Maybe he doesn’t think Pecker has anything in him now that he’s been unsuccessful in buying it.

Transparent for sure. Twitler is a scoundrel, a crook, a thug and likely a criminal on a magnitude too great for even the National Enquirer.
Look at it this way, Dilbert. If the Enquirer was owned by Clinton’s pals (as you somehow seem to be inferring),why has it always been such a supporter of the Turd Reich? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

a friend of the Clintons bought the national enquirer in the mid 1990s and with a wink and and nod from the Clintons, parlayed their misfortune into profits for the national enquirer.

don't know if this is the still the same people who owned it. from what read of it, its a partnership that has more than one owners; Pecker being one of the owners.

I think they were trying repeat the same magic they did with the clinton.