Making BJ GREAT again !!

The art of foreplay is so underdone, misunderstood and completely ignored.

For those that want to remember the flirtatious sensual sensations of teasing, seduction from a beautiful mind, body and mouth of an artist and woman that is ALL woman, come for a visit

Travel with me to a place where time stands still

And your body is a temple to be worshipped by a woman that takes true pleasure in the tactile sensations your appendage has to offer as it fills her oral cavity,

Sliding slowly all the way down her throat,

Teased and twirled by her tongue,

Savored, adored, pleasured and played

A woman for which there is no gag reflex

And your oral pleasure is not only an art form but a whole new height of sensation

Unlike anything you have ever imagined!

Come because You are curious and return because you are immersed in the incredible satisfaction derived

Contact me today!
Next time you need a Starbucks go to the one in Claremore, OK, we can meet and take it from there!
Excellent threAD! I would be surprised if your inbox wasn't blowing up right now.
Excellent threAD! I would be surprised if your inbox wasn't blowing up right now. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Blowing up?
That’s the point,right?
Next time you need a Starbucks go to the one in best tool backpack, OK, we can meet and take it from there! Originally Posted by Solemate62
You can count on me!
Hmmmm
Even though I do not do that for a living I truly thought this was going to be a intel on Bj's
I have no tonsils so I always thought that was a plus never gag. One guy said that when a girl does gag a little it tickles him more because it tightens around his dick.

Guys is that true?