Googling phone numbers

Do you do it? Do you find it useful? If so, why?
For starters does the number belong to a person with multiple personality disorders?

(ie multiple profiles, often with different photos for each profile.... a sign of a possible low-life agency, scam and/or a high likelihood of a cash and dash).

Beyond those issues, how long has the provider been active? False claims of being new to the hobby but the number has been on various boards for the past 20 years are not uncommon.

And then there are local signals versus traveling signals which are harder to figure out but finding a "local" cell number used on local forums selling kittens and looking for a roommate might be indicative of an actual local person.

Oh, and I have found some numbers on social media forums with current photos.

Finding the social media posts and kitten for sale listings builds up a certain amount of comfort knowing that if somebody's Uncle was trying to build up a profile, he did a lot of effort over a long period of time.
I keep the same phone number just because I want people to feel when they call it that they can trust...

I had the same original cell phone number since hurricane Katrina in '05, and The same Google Voice number for a couple of years almost now...
I won't change up just because people recognize and see that I am trustworthy...
Yea boo...

Agencies ALWAYS give fuck bout that.

Yall DO REALIZE THAT FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME . .MEN GAVE ONLY 1 PERSON INFORMATION.

THAT WOULD BE
THE MADAME...

.IDIOTS GIVE THIER SHIT OUT TO ....WELL WHO KNOWS WHO..

J.S ANN

P.s. google ours
Been SAME FOR LIKE 20 FUCKING YEARS..... GET IT?????
^^ Correct!! Good night Ms. Annie......

M.M.