What do you usually text a girl?

I have texted providers (most from erotic monkey) different things and only once got a response (which ended up going nowhere after I responded to her text) . It is frustrating but I wonder if I am saying the wrong thing. I have tried both long explanatory texts and short ones. What do you usually text them for the first time when you are trying to set up an appointment with them? And how often do them usually respond to you?
The first item I do is read their file, and then follow instructions on how to contact if they have any. Sometimes they want text, or calls, or thru the site.

Then send a simple message. "Hi my handle is Xxxx and I would be interested in hanging out with you.". I have time this afternoon...let me know."

Then let her respond. No response move on.
OP, in the future it would be best to not sign off as Officer Redbox!
I contact providers in the way they prefer. Do the research first.

Some want you to send a PM first. Some want an e-mail first. Some want you to go to their web page and fill out a form.Some want you to call. Some do want a text.

Always remember that they may be "doing something" when you try to contact them. An instant resp;onse may not be p;ossible.
" Yo, bitch ! How much to suck my dick ? "
^ Not helpful.
The first item I do is read their file, and then follow instructions on how to contact if they have any. Sometimes they want text, or calls, or thru the site.

Then send a simple message. "Hi my handle is Xxxx and I would be interested in hanging out with you.". I have time this afternoon...let me know."

Then let her respond. No response move on. Originally Posted by Fizley

If your texting a girl from a site that dosne't use handles like EM do you just say your real name ie john, tim, ect or do you skip that part? Or do you only text girls from eccie?
I say " good morning, XXX.. This is YYY.. Are you free at Mmm( time)?

If I get a response within 40 minutes, I will ask more.. Otherwise move on
One of the great things about P411 membership, IF I contact a lady who is also a member, I express interest in seeing her and I invite her to read my Profile/Bio which is candid and very thorough. If she has interest we attempt to schedule from that point. What makes me very wary is the provider who says she will meet even when she does not view my profile- P411 sends me an email to tell me that Blahblah has just checked me out. The girl who wants to hook up without learning anything about me is, in my opinion, only wanting a payday and could care less about me as an individual! At least that’s how I see it!
If your texting a girl from a site that dosne't use handles like EM do you just say your real name ie john, tim, ect or do you skip that part? Or do you only text girls from eccie? Originally Posted by redbox
Cut and paste a link from your handle in your text.
Personally I don't keep my hobby phone on and it could be the next day before I can get to it. I prefer email and the best ones have been mentioned above. Let me know who you are, where you found me ,date you'd like to meet, how long & in what area. If there's nothing on your profile I appreciate hearing a little about what you like as a person & any refrences you use w/their contact info. As for checking profiles I've responded to people then checked there profile later. Sometimes I only have a minute and don't want to leave people hanging & wondering. I love when a profile is filled out well. Tells more than you think.
What I want to see is :

1.) Real first name

2,) Age

3.) Where you found my number

KISS
Anyway, if they're on Eccie , I usually start with my handle.
But, I do a bit of research first anyway on price, location etc. so as not to waste their time or mine.
If they're not on eccie, I'll just state that I saw their ad on whatever site I saw it on and go from there.
If her ad or site indicates text is preferred or accepted I will text, otherwise not. I keep the first text short, date and timeframe of interest, in all or outcall, length of appointment, and where I saw her ad. If it’s an issue for me I state times I can accept callbacks or texts. If an appointment is a possibility after that I say a bit about myself and provide refs. I don’t want to waste a ref’s time or give out much personal info until I know an appointment is a possibility
I try not to text girls. Most states have laws against sexual activities with minors. I prefer to text ladies.