P-411 is now accepting new female providers

Just a heads up.Two invites from a male P-411 guy with 5 OKs will get any provider a free P-411 account. Great news for all.
BUMP!
P411 has also been sold and the horror stories that are coming out of it...

Ladies...SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN.

Ladies...SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
can you enlightening us
... Ladies...SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
It was my understanding that P411 is a big part of screening.
I’ve had zero issues. I just used them twice to set up sessions in the NE. And vouched for a Philly agency I use. Both occurrences easy as always. I don’t see any issues. I find it difficult not to assume an agenda from negative comments without validation. That being said, I’d like to add that you look lovely Gabrielle

P411 was not sold. To accurately state what happened: primary ownership of the site was transferred from Gina to a company in Europe that specializes in businesses of this nature.

If you have some specifics on horror stories that you personally have experienced, please share them. In the meantime I hold no validity to baseless accusations.

I personally feel more comfortable knowing that a bad provider will be kicked off the network if she misbehaves. I don't have this level of reassurance if I see a provider who advertises in most other places.

I know Eccie is the hub for baseless accusations and all, but in all honesty, if you are going to throw out something you feel that people should know, how about backing your statement up with some verified facts on the matter? Or, like most members on this site, did you just want everyone to blindly run with and repeat as fact as well?
P411 was not sold, the ownership was just transferred to another company.

That sounds a lot like a sale.
Let me know if any ladies are coming to the San Antonio area who would like to meet for a P411 verification session.
P411 was not sold, the ownership was just transferred to another company.

That sounds a lot like a sale. Originally Posted by EquateMan
Unless Gina transferred it at no cost (highly doubtful), then the company was sold.
I am needing P411 verification as I was in the middle of getting approved when they shut everything down. Anyone interested, please message me.
New ladies trying to get in P411.....screen the guy throughly that’s offering to vouch for you. I’m going to make a wild guess and surmise some...less than stellar people will either pretend to be on there to try to weasel a discount from you or even legit members might try to pressure you into doing things you’d rather not.
It was my understanding that P411 is a big part of screening. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
being a p411 gent member, tells me that your willing to screen, and that you are on the upscale side of the hobbyist pool ... think about it from us ladies point of view in the sense that if your willing to give p411 ( a website ) your info, then why wouldnt you not give your screening info to a lady whom you would like to see, and who request additional screening info from you ... being on p411 dosent give you a pass on screening , nor do the given provider ok's (in most cases at least) .... Havent you realized by now that the whole hobby game has changed tremendously??????? ( ex,- the new FOSTA/SESTA LAWS ) .........Most of us Veteran providers and p411 gals value our safety and freedom, more than the donations... and besides, p411 itself encourages us ladies to do additional screening for safety..

heres a question...

Would you YOURSELF, put YOUR safety, freedom, and security into the hands of a hobby website, when it comes to seeking dates/get-togethers? whether it be here on ecc, em, p411. er*s, (which er*s was raided by FBI and HS 2 yrs ago) ????????????????
New ladies trying to get in P411.....screen the guy throughly that’s offering to vouch for you. I’m going to make a wild guess and surmise some...less than stellar people will either pretend to be on there to try to weasel a discount from you or even legit members might try to pressure you into doing things you’d rather not. Originally Posted by SA Angel
omg you are so on point with this one girl!!!!!!!! just last week i had a gent contact me saying he was going to be visiting from out of state, and would like to see me, and that he was a p411 member and would get me on p411 if i gave him a discount and did bb things!.. when i asked for his p411 id and for him to contact me through his p411 accnt, of course he hung up!!! LOL ive been a p411 member for 8+ yrs ................... smh@ what lengths guys will go to, to try and scam us ladies !!!!