Bondassage?

I searched and seems the most recent thread on this topic is about 2 years old.

So I would like to hear experiences from anyone who has both given and received a bondassage! I am VERY interested in this but haven't been able to find a lot of details. May just have to jump in and find out for myself.

Thanks in Advance,
9pin
I was interested in doing their training, but after seeing it was $3250 for 16 hours I decided against it for now. What attracts you the most about it 9pinBowler?
ElizabethWhispers in the DFW area is certified (I think). Maybe she will chime in here.
Thanks ladies. Camela, I love a good FBSM especially when ass play and BBBJ are part of the package...like Avery Ashton here in San Antonio provides. I have also enjoyed some light bondage with spanking and nipple play in the past (many years ago) and enjoyed that as well. This seems like a good combination of both...

P.S. Enjoyed reading some of your blog...and plan on reading more of it soon.
A relaxing therapeutic massage to get all those tight and tense muscles to loosen up then tie you to the table, blindfold you and bring out my bag of toys & gadgets and have my way with you until you beg for release?
Yes please Victoria!!
Yes please Victoria!! Originally Posted by soxfan
That’s MISTRESS Victoria, Subby SoxFan
I can recommend lovingcamela, ElizabethWhispers, AngelaS, and Playful Renee. THey all mix DOM with GFE and massage.
I can recommend lovingcamela, ElizabethWhispers, AngelaS, and Playful Renee. THey all mix DOM with GFE and massage. Originally Posted by houston_switch
Wish one or more than one of those listed would tour to Tulsa!
I can provide this with pleasure. Come to kc or feel free to bring me to you. Guranteed outstanding experience