Small penis humiliation

Any ladies who are into that?

www.sphguy.weebly.com that goes into detail about my interests. Send a message or comment.
I have experience in Penis Humiliation, Denial, Ball Busting, ECT.
As well extended strap on on me.
I have a lot of experience in this and I very much enjoy providing this fetish to my special friends.

You should come be my new special friend.
Do you have a tiny peepee you little shit...whats a woman to.do with that. Hell Id.make you watch a real man fuck me.good...
I get enough of that from my wife...
Tiny penis? Ohhh, you mean man clit. Yea, I can poke fun at it. Lord knows it won't poke a thing. You probably don't even swat a mosquito off of it. It is the only way it gets touched.
I'm in albany ny slim picking up here to find dome one fo small prnis humiliation
Interesting fetish

Seems like a fun role-play

Might have to try it sometime

Any ladies available for the Denton area?
Do you have a tiny peepee you little shit...whats a woman to.do with that. Hell Id.make you watch a real man fuck me.good... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Lmao...
I have a lot of experience in this and I very much enjoy providing this fetish to my special friends.

You should come be my new special friend. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
You sound like a caring compassionate woman the knows how to make a man happy. It has been said that 90% of sex is above the shoulders. While the 10% is very important, it is a woman with understanding that knows how to make a man happy.

Just keep in mind your cock is to pleasure you not so much her. Especially if you are paying her for her time. Besides you have a tongue fingers toes nose to make her smile.
Mr micropeen has been quiet
Id love to see a provider do this on some monster cock. "Is that all you got with your tiny weewee <while she winces with tears in her eyes>
I would love humiliating your very tiny penis as I suck on it. You can cum in my mouth or fuck me bare! Guys with small cocks can be hot if virile and cum hard.
Looking for guys with cocks 1” to 4” erect who I can suck and watch you jack off in my mouth. If you are not thick, you can fuck me BB and cream my ass. I know many guys on ECCIE are only 3 and 4” erect. Don’t be bashful!!!