Overnights: like them or not?

I’ve done overnights before, and I have enjoyed them. I realize that’s a long time for a lady to be on her game, so I usually have some downtime planned.

I have to know her some before considering. I personally think it is worth it, though I understand some question paying her to sleep.

What’s your thoughts? Done it, wouldn’t do it?

Ladies, is it difficult to be working that long? Do you like to sleep I. Your own bed? Would you do it with the right client?
Done it a few times.
Only with gals that I've been dating for a while and have had several multi-hour dates with.
Only works if both are up for actually sleeping together thing though, as both need to accept that they will need to let their shields at least partially down, as there is no way for folks to be on their game for that long. Which gets back to having previously dated at least few times.
I am not a night owl and overnights are not my thing. I have done them before, but not going to pay a provider to sleep.

I much prefer to get an early start, 9am start and spend two hours (or more) and get a good night's sleep than try to pound on her all night.
I actually sleep better with someone in bed with me, but I haven’t done an overnight with a provider yet. I’ve had a couple I wouldn’t mind spending the night with but my window for now is rapidly closing, I head home on Friday and I don’t know when the next time I will be on the road is, and it will be someplace new anyway so I would have to start from scratch and build up a relationship again.
No! At age 74 I am one and done and eternally grateful for the ability to perform the one!
I've done a few, the best ones are when I can wake up the lady doing DATY!
I've done a few, the best ones are when I can wake up the lady doing DATY! Originally Posted by ben dover
Or her waking you up by giving head
Total agree solemate, morning head is the best.
Total agree solemate, morning head is the best. Originally Posted by Fizley
That is ideal.
I have never done an overnight. Not sure I would want to be with a provider for an extended time.

Other issues for me would be lack of opportunity to schedule that much time un-supervised, and the overall cost of a 12 he donation regardless of any multi-hour discount.

If it is good for you though . . .go for it and write a review.
I find it extremely intriguing to want to spend the night with a provider. Obviously I agree that this requires a fair amount of planning on both parties involved.
And I agree that there should be a certain amount of chemistry between both parties for it to work. But if you feel like it is worth the cost and the effort, I definitely think it would be worthwhile to see how much fun it would be.
Going to bed together and waking up in the morning together can be awkward or extraordinarily exciting.
Total agree solemate, morning head is the best. Originally Posted by Fizley
At my age? All head is the Best!
I do enjoy overnight dates.Not difficult for me I love multi-hour or extended dates. But both people have to be in agreement with plans and expectations.
Quite a few overnights have been with gents that I had not met prior to our date and some I already knew.

I have a great time naughty time,go see a show/dinner,cocktails,naughty time,a great wake-up call,and breakfast. Overnights are not difficult to me and yes I do want to sleep so does the gents that I see they want rest as well. lol
I done few of them, make sure you know them and can stand being around them longer than an hr. My first one was crap. We had never meet he was in Houston from St. Louis on a job, kept waking me you to fiv which I hate. Others have been with regulars and we enjoy each other, I have to lol to ones saying their not paying us to sleep. I also have a someone that does 6am to 2pm pays overnight fee we sleep most of the time, as he doesn't like to try for thirds, I like the cuddles tho
Overrated!!