Cryptkicker

In Lubbock County Arrests and Inmate search online seems Mr Cryptkicker has a mention on there Staff edit, prohibited topic, CC Anyone know what this is all about?
wtf??
for clarification it's not that this "cryptkicker" committed any crime. Rather in the comments section of this inmate who is a 17 year old female charged with aggravated assault there is a man there with the term "aka cryptkicker" who makes a weird offer and that other commentators are calling him a pedophile
ok. so this whole shit thread is a waste of time.
This thread has been locked for further discussion. I don't know anything about this topic but it implies something about a member here that needs no further discussion. No harm no foul. Thank you sirs.
Nah- let's leave it open since it sure the fuck is not me. Go Slow has a spoon up his ass or something on this subject.
Lets hear it Mr Go Slow.....we'll wait. You threw this pile of shit on the table lets see what you have.
Fuck all of you equally, dipshits. Well, Cash69 can fuck off more actually.
^heh. i like that guy.

cryptlicker, on the other hand, is shady as fuck.
  • Xur
  • 02-16-2015, 10:37 PM
Lets hear it Mr Go Slow.....we'll wait. You threw this pile of shit on the table lets see what you have.
You guys will have to go on the website and search for yourselves. You can draw your own conclusions from the 3 comments posted and attached to the unfortunate arrest pic and description of her arrest. I only asked a simple question looking to see what the posts were all about.
This ECCIE forum and website is absolutely not conducive to any type of questioning or discussion.
There is a "ROMPER ROOM" NO NO law to cover any type of general info quest other than " How big are her tits" ?
Oh , AND as far as spoon up his ass comment. The real quote and accepted phrase would be..
" he has a stick up his ass" !!! I am not into fetish lingo so maybe the spoon would be something to investigate. Tell us Crypty of a teaspoon , tablespoon, or a soup ladle .. which is the proper tool for that job??
Is there a full moon or something? You guys are out there on half these comments. Anyway, I closed the thread because it is total speculation and a well known members handle was mentioned. It also is on a thread that is open to anyone. My choice and right to do so for potential safety reasons. CK chose to open it back up and since he was the member referenced and verified it was not him, he is welcome to start the conversation again. I'm sure we will hear from him again on the topic. Like I said when I closed the thread. No harm no foul in terms of ECCIE guidelines.

By the way, what's wrong with asking "how big are her titties"? Lol. Have a good day Sir. Hobby On!!!!!
Fuck all of you equally, dipshits. Well, Cash69 can fuck off more actually. Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Well Thank You TPCD. I thought you lost the Love.

And I want my old handle back (Cash69)
The thing about sites like the one that Go Slow likes to frequent apparently is that there is absolutely no accountability on the comments posted or the veracity of the commentator. Anyone can post anything at any time and put any name on it, including Go Slow. Believe what you wish about the comments if you find them but the discussion that Go Slow wanted to have is a nuclear one and not because he attached my handle to it.