EL Paso Talent

So I have heard several times that the El Paso Gents complain that there is no local talent, well I am here and think I am local talent. Sure I am deffinately higher gifted then the local Backpage girl...however you get what you pay for in llife. You pay bottom dollar for a service you get bottom dollar service..I have great reviews and good specials as well as the more we meet the more I am willing to negotiate on what you gift to me... What is killing me is that I am here and have been available and have posted ads as well as specials but no one seems to call...Why bitch about not having local dependable girls when there are 2 that I know that dont get calls? Great reputations on our side and yet still El Paso bitches when we are here yet no one seems look up the local talent..hmm..just saying my little opinion..Don't bitch about what is not there until you have done the research to find it...I am here and more then willing meet if I am not local enough then I don't know what is. Us local girls are leaving because you gents aren't calling... Food for thought .. Don't need rude replies as I am only stating a fact from my end of the hobby...
I can attest that Lucky Lady has talent that you will long remember. She is a great provider and an excellent woman.
Lucky Lady is one of el paso's gems-she should be on everyone's buck list as well as Lovely Lilly and Olivia! Can't go wrong with any of these local El Paso ladies!!
I bet lubbock could keep you busy for a few days......come visit please.....
You guys in EP are really lucky to have Lucky Lady! ABQ should be so lucky. Cherish her. ��
Well thanks for the love..I am flattered.. I know lilly is still here but believe Olivia has moved on ... I am not sure on her .. but for sure Lilly and I are here...
Hey, Lucky Lady. :-)

We've never met and I keep mostly to myself on these message boards, but from what I understand you're a great companion with years of experience and good reviews so I can understand your frustration when you don't get the volume of clients that you want.

I don't really have a good explanation for you - but I think that something you might consider is that when you went semi-UTR you got rid of your showcase and haven't posted any pictures. Looking at your review history that might seem trivial, but in this hobby a picture speaks a thousand words and you can't underestimate the power of provocative, recent photographs. This may be a shot in the dark, but if you got together with Lilly took some exciting new photographs that might give you the boost in clients you're looking for. Just an idea.
you are right Joe.. And when I can I will but right now can not post pics..I assure you that I am worth the wait in person :-) pics are great but I am so much better in action.. If the reviews aren't enough to toftt then I am sorry for you.. I assure you that my tattoos dont lie..and looking thru my reviews you can read that I snap crackle and pop..lol.. I will post pics soon..
LL is one of the rare women who really doesn't need to wear make up. Without a doubt one of the best looking ladies you'll ever encounter.
I recently spent some time with Lucky and she is absolutely amazing. She is very much GFE and can easily hold an inteligent conversation. I would write a review but it would just be another of many reviews that reflect her outstanding service. I have to drive a few hours to see her otherwise I would keep her very busy. Don't let her slip away guys,she's a gem for sure!

And thank you Lucky for an amazing time. I can't wait until the next.
I wish she had a pic on her profile, but after reading her reviews she sounds amazing. I hope I get to spend some time with her soon.
LL: this thread convinced me to schedule with you! I sent a PM four days ago without response though - can you get back to me so that I can finally meet you?
I sent a message also....
ok so phone issue fixed..look in my showcase and use the number given there to reach me!! I am sorry for any confusion that may have come from not being able to contact me..
I was fortunate enough to meet with Lucky Lady over the weekend, and I submitted a review; she is as wonderful as everyone says.