URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...urs&highlight=
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: 114/Esters Blvd
Activities: BBBJ, BBQ, Any way I wanted her, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Good frame, nice giving person, not worth all the hype that I have read.
Recommendation: No
A/c created yesterday. First review and it seems like a set up for someone that has been recommended 'yes' by almost all who have seen her previously. Try harder next time
Also.. May 2024.. another time traveler.
Doesn’t add up. First post and first review! It’s contrary to everything I know about Amber. Just wondering…and this is just my opinion.
It’s contrary to everything I know about Amber. Originally Posted by CKJAmore
This obviously could be a fake review from someone who wants to keep this chick for himself. But based on all the reviews I've read of her, everything in here is at least plausible.

Lol what's up with all these noob/newbie accounts bashing her. Take a breather guys. If you havent seen her dont comment on her business. Everyone has their own way of doing things. Don't be salty.
She’s still on my TDL.
@jonas1_2

OH2 has an error that blocks reviews. That's why I couldn't post my review on Ms. LilPretty on OH2. I tried. It's a terrible website filled with bugs. I do have a better review for her on here though. Sexy white girl.
Guys, I saw Amber tonight and went back and read some of the comments here and would be happy to set the record straight at least from my standpoint of a first time connection.

Made a typo my bad. The rest is true. Not worth the time. She’s will waste your time by not being ready for the agreed upon time and date. The rest is private. I said what I said and mean it. Been on the other site for several years. Don’t care for it. Stop trying g to defend a chic and just realize it’s not always good service. Not worth all the hype for some BBQ.