Looking at random women thinking "She'd be a helluva provider!"

Saw this question asked on the Dallas forum. Thought it was kind of interesting and wanted to see what the Louisiana mongers thought.

"Damn, I can't go anywhere without looking at women and thinking "She would be a helluva provider". Hope I'm not the only idiot out there."

He wasn't. The vast majority of responders do the same thing he does. What do you think?
All the time Al...All...the...time.

My daughter is in college...visiting campus...holy hell talk about wandering eyes.
All the time Al...All...the...time.

My daughter is in college...visiting campus...holy hell talk about wandering eyes. Originally Posted by Sinclar
Especially at the gym! Lol!
My thought is actually more along the lines of "I'd love to fuck her". I never think about her being a provider. Most likely because I find myself lucking into free pussy far more often than I pay for it
I was at Academy the other day and there was this smoking Latina wearing yoga pants trying on shoes. Early 30's, I figure. Short, about 5'2"ish. She was wearing a tight sweater and was absolutely DD or better. Sooooo, I grabbed several boxes of shoes and joined her. I had no intention of buying shoes. She knew she was rocking it and that I was watching. She put on a show. Tying back her long black hair as if prepping for a bbbj. A sidelong glance, eye contact and a smile, she knew what I was thinking.

Then she started asking me my opinion. On running shoes! But when she spoke, damn! Her voice was husky with just a trace of an accent. "Do you like dees choose?" I heard "Would you like to take me doggie, Papi?" She would stand up and strut back and forth in front of me. Like a runway model. Bend over and adjust them, with her perfect ass in my face.

I struck up a conversation. We found common ground. I had been to the city she is from in El Salvador. I ended up giving her my hobby phone number and told her to text me if she wants.

She was dripping sweet sex. If she's not a provider, she should. I'll let you know if I hear from her.
I don't see women much and think "what if she was a provider" much at all. For me, I see a guy and his wife or GF and wonder if she fucks a lot and how she fucks. Does she still suck dick? DATY? Different positions? Lights on or off? How often? Quickies? Random kissing for no reason? Walking into the bedroom and stripping and getting busy with no warning?

I wonder this almost every time I see a couple.

I always think that no matter what the answers to those questions are, there is no fucking way that it's as bad as being with my wonderful wife.
Well, After my nasty divorce, for a long time all women looked like providers to me...lol
Well, After my nasty divorce, for a long time all women looked like providers to me...lol Originally Posted by Anthony Guido
Lol
Especially at the gym! Lol! Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
+1 right around 5:30 PM when most of the after-work crowd starts rolling in...
well, this is similar to my thoughts concerning SBs. i drove through fast food for lunch yesterday and wondered what it might take to get this cutie behind the register in the back of my truck ... 25 hours a week at minimum wage for no fun ... it's ALWAYS worth a shot.

LOL !
  • jl11
  • 01-29-2016, 11:17 AM
I never do this. I'll see some women in public and wonder if they are providers.
I don't see women much and think "what if she was a provider" much at all. For me, I see a guy and his wife or GF and wonder if she fucks a lot and how she fucks. Does she still suck dick? DATY? Different positions? Lights on or off? How often? Quickies? Random kissing for no reason? Walking into the bedroom and stripping and getting busy with no warning?

I wonder this almost every time I see a couple.

I always think that no matter what the answers to those questions are, there is no fucking way that it's as bad as being with my wonderful wife. Originally Posted by albundy
You sir, need a divorce or just get a girlfriend tell your wife to just accept it. You are living the worst of all worlds
I was at Academy the other day and there was this smoking Latina wearing yoga pants trying on shoes. Early 30's, I figure. Short, about 5'2"ish. She was wearing a tight sweater and was absolutely DD or better. Sooooo, I grabbed several boxes of shoes and joined her. I had no intention of buying shoes. She knew she was rocking it and that I was watching. She put on a show. Tying back her long black hair as if prepping for a bbbj. A sidelong glance, eye contact and a smile, she knew what I was thinking.

Then she started asking me my opinion. On running shoes! But when she spoke, damn! Her voice was husky with just a trace of an accent. "Do you like dees choose?" I heard "Would you like to take me doggie, Papi?" She would stand up and strut back and forth in front of me. Like a runway model. Bend over and adjust them, with her perfect ass in my face.

I struck up a conversation. We found common ground. I had been to the city she is from in El Salvador. I ended up giving her my hobby phone number and told her to text me if she wants.

She was dripping sweet sex. If she's not a provider, she should. I'll let you know if I hear from her. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
*Update* She texted, I called. I told her straight up that I'm married and see providers, I'm not looking for a relationship. She works, makes a little money and has a kid. She also said that she could use a little extra money to make things more comfortable for her boy. I asked if she wanted to meet for coffee and see if we could work something out. She's thinking about it.
Impressive M P. remember who you are and what you want. To be honest, both you and I know she was chumming the water. But hey, she must realize that every once in awhile your gonna attract a shark.
Impressive M P. remember who you are and what you want. To be honest, both you and I know she was chumming the water. But hey, she must realize that every once in awhile your gonna attract a shark. Originally Posted by wildwing
Meh...I won't expect anything and will tread lightly. If she wants to be a UTR for me, thats fine. If not, or if she is squirrelly or has the crazy, I'll pass. I had a nice UTR for 4 years that I could just call and come over. Never asked for nothing, just a roll in the hay once or twice a week. "Therapy Session" for us both. But she found herself a husband.

Some say I should try the sugar baby route, but thats just not for me. I'll let you know what happens.