Gearing up for Hollow Weenie

So, what's your passion this October holiday?

= = = =

I'll be in my usual rig at the 9th annual San Antonio

Hollow Weenie Masquerade!

Those who know how to plan ahead will likely be there, too

I'm seeking a couple of "side kicks" - pregnant nuns come to mind.
Well for me it's actually a 'religious holiday' to celebrate with like minded people honoring the harvest and ancestors, but having a little one we also do the traditional Halloween in addition to our Samhain rites.
Do love seeing sexy ladies in costume though and hope to get around town a little to any places there may be.. particularlly gothed up eye candy which I have a weakness for.
Did someone say...weenie? (lol)
Yep, nikki, and mine ain't "hollow". "Hallowed", perhaps.

But a check of the calendar shows we just started September, not October. Seems the right reverend ck is a bit anxious...
Many folks need more than a gentle, early reminder to get properly prepared for the annual SA community event.So, fair warning: more reminders ahead here and in the emails, too.Several folks have offered to help underwrite the Hollow Weenie costumecompetition and contest prizes."bob that apple?""toast your marshmallo?Maybe "carve your pump-kin?"
Yeah it's early yet... but of course HEB had candy out the minute they had shelves half cleared of school supplies to lure people into stocking up early enough to eat it all and have to buy it again in 6 weeks.
.....and to those who tend to take things for granted ===> let it be known there is much to do in really what is not an extended period of time
and getting other things done between now and then.....
im gonna dress up like a job and scare the crap out of everybody on wellfare.
That's would be cool Idk what I would be guess i gotta get on guest lust first.... Wow I meant list but lustvwould be nice too
black5uperman -- looking at those you have reviewed has caused me to send you a PM in relation to the "invitation listing" if you care to take a few moments kind Sir..
Well for me it's actually a 'religious holiday' to celebrate with like minded people honoring the harvest and ancestors, but having a little one we also do the traditional Halloween in addition to our Samhain rites.
Do love seeing sexy ladies in costume though and hope to get around town a little to any places there may be.. particularlly gothed up eye candy which I have a weakness for. Originally Posted by PaganGuy
I feel you on the Goth chicks, nothin sexier when it is done right!
Several "competition" categories have been advanced:

-- Public Safety, Other Uniforms - Fire, LE, EMT, Sewer Workers, Bus Drivers, Military, Airline

-- Fairy Tale (or was it Tail?) Characters

-- Literary (loosely defined) Characters (Books, Film, TV, Hentai, etc.)

-- Pimps & Ho's

-- Political

-- Cartoon Characters (could be combined with Political, I suppose)

-- Medical

-- Sports (this includes Cheerleaders, of course; Mascots and Umpires/Refs)

-- Surfer

-- Holiday Themes (Christmas, Valentine's, Thanksgiving, etc.) Great Pumpkin, anyone?

-- Hollow Weenie Characters (ghouls, ghosts, zombies, vampires, wizards, etc.)

= = = =

Nominations for the costume award committee will close Oct. 1. Please submit only by PM.

= = = = =

Note: the EMTs (entourage complete with gurney, patient, ambulance) which won a previous Hollow Weenie award has been retired from future competitions!
I'm getting so excited! Love Halloweenie!
Wee hope to make this one!

Sonya
just don't come as a hydrant!!