Hotel lobby

If any of the providers here are either of the amazingly hot girls I just saw in short, tight black dresses in the lobby of the Radisson, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pm me. Thanks. ;-)
Neither were me but I can slip into a little black dress - no problem.

As for the Radisson, I'm not at that particular establishment but distance shouldn't be an issue. Hell, I just drove all the way from Dallas.

Anyhoo ... good luck!

That's hot! I hope she contacts you. Why didn't you approach her or just wait for her to come out of the elevator?

I have been propositioned in the lobby of a hotel. It went like this:

Group of suited gentlemen walking in the hotel as i was walking out with a very coy mischievous smile on my face.

They held the door open for me and let me pass. One asks me "What are you up to young lady". I turn around, and I was in his room after 1 drink at the bar. Sluts rule! But they don't read minds.......

DUUUUDE, don't wait for her to pm you. GO GET HER!
How do you know either girl in black dress were providers , let alone on Eccie ?
How do you know either girl in black dress were providers , let alone on Eccie ? Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Haha! I don't, and they probably weren't. It was really just a joke. Although I was hoping they were and that I would somehow win the lottery. ;-)

Somehow I have gotten to the point that many times when I see very hot women I wonder if they might be providers Probably a sign that I am a pervert, but If I am going to become an old man, I might as well go full bore and become a dirty old man..
Nice try , only one way to find out .
Haha! I don't, and they probably weren't. It was really just a joke. Although I was hoping they were and that I would somehow win the lottery. ;-)
I hope for that all the time !!!
Somehow I have gotten to the point that many times when I see very hot women I wonder if they might be providers Probably a sign that I am a pervert, but If I am going to become an old man, I might as well go full bore and become a dirty old man.. Originally Posted by Ray McKigney
dammit is that the first sign? - shit!!

Nice try , only one way to find out . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Headed for the Radisson now !!
  • unagi
  • 06-22-2012, 09:10 AM
She was probably doing the walk of shame.
There is no walk of shame...we get the best of both worlds...we are doing something we love to do, instead of doing it for free we get paid very well for doing it...especially when daty and toys are Involved and we don't have to cook for you !!!
  • unagi
  • 06-22-2012, 10:48 AM
I meant "walk of shame" as when you are going home the next morning in your "going out clothes" from the night before. Wasn't meant as a dig at providers.
Damn that's funny because I do the same. Every hottttttt lady I see I wonder if she's in the hobby but most of the time don't stop her because of being shyyyyy
That's hot! I hope she contacts you. Why didn't you approach her or just wait for her to come out of the elevator?

I have been propositioned in the lobby of a hotel. It went like this:

Group of suited gentlemen walking in the hotel as i was walking out with a very coy mischievous smile on my face.

They held the door open for me and let me pass. One asks me "What are you up to young lady". I turn around, and I was in his room after 1 drink at the bar. Sluts rule! But they don't read minds.......

DUUUUDE, don't wait for her to pm you. GO GET HER! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Please NOTE: She didn't say : One asks me "Hey baby, do you play for pay?"

NO he said "What are you up to young lady?"

This is called a " pick up line " . It is friendly, respectful and leaves it up to the "lady" to decide what to say.
For instance: " Going to my Prom! I turn 18 tomorrow!" OR "Meeting my boyfriend for a drink".
These answers say NO in a nice way.

But it makes me wonder EJL.. Just what did YOU say? Inquiring minds want to know.
LOL!

If you are going to be old, you might as well be dirty-old.

Although camrose is right, there are often times I've done the walk of what-the-fuck!
That's when the valet guy sees you come in with a sleek made-up look, and you come out with smeared eye makeup and a curly fro lookn' like you just went swimming in room 922. LOL

I often don't know what it's like to be shy; but to all my shy guys
start with a smile and a hello how are you? If a pretty girl doesn't give you a smile and a hello back, then she probably isn't as pretty as you think or maybe she is having a bad day. Even if so she should still be able to find refuge in your smile, right?
Just move on to the next one. I mean, when you go hunting or fishing you are out there for hours trying to catch something right! Persistence is key. I've been chased for months by men I said I would never date; but soon enough I have been swooned.

Don't forget shy guys. Just say hi! It won't hurt anyone.
Please NOTE: She didn't say : One asks me "Hey baby, do you play for pay?"

NO he said "What are you up to young lady?"

This is called a " pick up line " . It is friendly, respectful and leaves it up to the "lady" to decide what to say.
For instance: " Going to my Prom! I turn 18 tomorrow!" OR "Meeting my boyfriend for a drink".
These answers say NO in a nice way.

But it makes me wonder EJL.. Just what did YOU say? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by harkontume

Well that night I don't know what I said. Those business guys knew what I was up to though, and the one wanted a piece. I'm a prude in real life, believe it or not. I would have had the drink, but I wouldn't have gone up if it wasn't p4p. GPS, Golden Pussy Syndrome as someone joked with me the other day. LOL. Not really, b/c how much value does a pussy have if you give it all away for free all the time?

I flirt/chat with people all the time. No need to be pretty, and rigid. YUCK, right?