Alice Desiree : no call no show

I hate writing negative feedback for people but today was just a major letdown and I wanted to let people know before they waste their time.

I contacted Alice Desiree on 1/7/14 about meeting up the next day. I set an appointment at 1:00 pm and told her that I would text to confirm at 10:00 am.

Texted back at 10am today and she said she wanted to move the appointment to 12:30pm so I agreed. I received the general area of the incall and was on my way. I texted her to get an exact location and she didn't reply. 10 min later she responded "Hello?" like she didn't get any of my texts. Tried to call her and it went to voice-mail, texted her a few more times with no response. Got on p411 and saw she was online so I messaged her with no response.

What an epic waste of time
Sucks when they blow you off and don't have the decency to even respond
Hope whoever gets your business treats you better.
Her car broke down.........even though it was an incall.
Her car broke down.........even though it was an incall. Originally Posted by playingnthedark

Lol, that or her phone broke
Sorry that gapped to you Jason. She pretty much did a similar thing to me the last time she was in town. Kept texting randomly, setting up times and never texting back. So when I saw that she was back in town I had no interest in dealing with her again, I don't care how hot she is. There's many more fish in the sea, and at a way better rate. Serious GPS.
Sorry that gapped to you Jason. She pretty much did a similar thing to me the last time she was in town. Kept texting randomly, setting up times and never texting back. So when I saw that she was back in town I had no interest in dealing with her again, I don't care how hot she is. There's many more fish in the sea, and at a way better rate. Serious GPS. Originally Posted by TheDude88

This is another reason why ncns should show up in the reviews. By looking at the reviews you would think that she's a great provider but obviously there are issues