Colleyville

The mayor is opening up tomorrow. Who will be first in line?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ho...ge/ar-BB1371hS
Not me. If there were some killer amps, not sub amps, maybe i could be in line.
L0 in Colleyville.
Don't even think about it in CV. That ship sailed years and years ago.
The mayor is opening up tomorrow. Who will be first in line? Originally Posted by thisjustin
I don't care how horny I am, I will NOT be the first in line for Richard Newton.. I don't swing like that!
  • AP51
  • 04-25-2020, 08:50 AM
L0 in Colleyville. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Not if Michelle is still there
  • AP51
  • 04-25-2020, 09:19 AM
Not if Michelle is still there Originally Posted by AP51
Sorry at Tao
Did Tao come back at some point? It was closed up with a for lease sign up last time I swung by a few months ago?
Did Tao come back at some point? It was closed up with a for lease sign up last time I swung by a few months ago? Originally Posted by Geccie
Where is/was it and I can tell you. I knew all the AMPS in CV back when they were around, and their were some great ones. But, one by one, they all got closed down. I know of only one that opened in recent years in CV proper, which surprised me (L1, too). But, she was a retread from another mid-cities AMP, and not a skilled one, at that. I had one other UTR, but she closed her spot in a spa and is currently out of the biz. Mai, at Foot Haven, had a killer operation going with spectacular ladies way back. But, they brought the hammer down when morons were asking for extras at a nearby legit place, which tipped of LE, and she ended up with the place, but totally legit. Great massage though, and a truly sweet person. Excepting other UTR's, none in the city limits that can last. If that's your neck of the woods, HEB is your best bet.
And, for clarification, I know my SUB AMPS by location, never paid attention to their names, which is why TAO doesn't ring a bell. I'd definitely know it by it's approximate location, though.
Anyone been recently? It's close (well, closer than dallas LOL) to where I work and I've been fiending pretty hard
  • AP51
  • 04-26-2020, 09:28 AM
Anyone been recently? It's close (well, closer than dallas LOL) to where I work and I've been fiending pretty hard Originally Posted by SpookyMan
I haven't been over there since Sept 2019 so it could be closed now.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/9673.html

7131 Colleyville Originally Posted by Billogoods
Yes, know where that is (offce park), and it was the recent one I was referring to. When it opened, it was called FANG(oddly). I went a few times but didn't review because that info is quickly scooped up by LE. It wasn't great and had one bad experience there. And, one of the ladies (I believe it may have been Michelle) worked at the AMP near NE Mall. The one they shut down because it was right next to a school. If TAO is still open, won't be for long. Get it while it's hot.
It's been closed since about Jan or Feb. There is one on precinct behind ihop that's always promising

6140 Precinct Line Rd #300, Hurst, TX 76054