Squirting Girls List Update

Its been about a year since a squirter list was last assembled. Yes, we can all do a search, but who are the reliable squirters in the DFW area? Not the I squirted once or twice type. Not pee. Who are the wonderful moaning girls who cant help but provide the clear slick kinda sweet squirts and love getting there! All ages and sizes! New names are always welcome.

Squirter that I know of:
Mya Michelle
Kelly Moore
Alaine
Annieftw
I will have to put SensualNurseD on that list, never seen any flood like she does
Ms HotNurse, I have been watching you on here for a while. I often wonder if we are a good rhythmic match.

Just was informed to add SimplyCindy as squirter.
Any updated Dallas list has to include Phoenix Skye!! Amazing in both quality and quantity!
Majestycctx are you a DFW girl? Your showcase indicates otherwise?
Ms HotNurse, I have been watching you on here for a while. I often wonder if we are a good rhythmic match. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Only one way to find out.
Please check out all of my 300 plus reviews. I belive most of them will have that listed.
Yahoooooooo
I know of a few girls that squirt, all of them squirted in my face near the end of the session!

oh wait.. these girl didn't squirt, they spit in my face as I was leaving.

nevermind..
  • broes
  • 11-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Majestycctx are you a DFW girl? Your showcase indicates otherwise? Originally Posted by Invisible1
I'll be there in the DFW area next week. I hail from South Texas. Best mouth and tight kitty of the south.

GO COWBOYS!
AngelaS
Chloe312
Miss Peggy Smith
<Waving at Majesty> YEa i can vouch for her tight Kitty LOL Hey Home Girl !!!! Sucks your coming up here and im going home to So. Texas for the holiday!!! Ill wave as we pass each other on the road !!!!