Why knock me for not doing bbbj

Why does everyone look down on me for not offering bbbj I understand that it is offered a lot on here but me personally I do not like offering any kind of bare services till I have an established relationship with a client. I have never had any complaints about my cbj amd have been told even with condoms I have one of the best mouths in the south. Do any other girls have this problem because I'm feeling like I'm the only one?????
I don't think I should be knocked for looking out for my safety.
babe you have to do what is right for you stay strong
You have the right to choose the services that you provide, and if bbbj isn't one of them then let it be. Do not allow anyone to change your mind because trust there are some guys on here that enjoys it. Me on the other hand I offer bbbj and I LOVE IT, its nothing like the taste of some sweet cum in my mouth, but hey that's only my opinion
Thank yall for the support
Girl your not alone! I totally feel your pain. I have had a lot of time wasted and BS bookings because of this.
Because you are relatively new & also the large majority of gents on here prefer bbbj, so they all hope you will change your mind. Do what makes you comfortable; cbj is safer, no doubt about it.

Several providers have been very successful sticking to their guns about cbj (for example Brooke Wilde: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4781) so don't be discouraged.

~
Dayuum! It's like that huh?! Well...well

You have the right to choose the services that you provide, and if bbbj isn't one of them then let it be. Do not allow anyone to change your mind because trust there are some guys on here that enjoys it. Me on the other hand I offer bbbj and I LOVE IT, its nothing like the taste of some sweet cum in my mouth, but hey that's only my opinion Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Not a knock on you, but your bio says 100% GFE, and almost every guy on Eccie agrees bbbj is the most important activity of GFE. So it's setting you off on the wrong foot. There are plenty of cbj providers that get good business despite the beliefs of the majority of Eccie guys, but they don't claim to be GFE.
Maybe she should put GFE all except for bbbj, or GFE/cbj. I can see why she would want to put GFE, if she's not PSE. There should be a new acronym.

~
Sorry guys determine that, and bbbj is necessary to GFE, there are no exceptions.
Uhhh... hate to tell you taco, but you'd be wrong on that, lol. There is GFE without bbbj. You guys can't brow beat anyone into bbbj if they don't want to and it especially pisses me off when 40 or 50 year old guys try that with young twenty-something new girls.

So, see her or or not...up to you, but you do not decide if she is GFE along with CBJ & yeah...you're a newbie too taco.

~
Nope, but you can keep telling yourself that.
They can do cbj all they want, it's their choice, but they are not GFE.
Just because I'm new on Eccie doesn't mean that I'm new, remember this board followed the demise of another, it's not the end all be all of hookerdom, it's not even that big outside of Texas.
I don't need to tell myself anything, someone can absolutely be GFE and cbj, many people prefer to have a higher level of safety & truth be told if you have a GF, she should probably be cbj too, lol.

Like I said, see her or not, she can advertise as she likes. Many people advertise GFE and cbj, it's up to you guys to read the reviews and do a little research.

!
Nice try, but total bullshit! And most do their research, and pass on cbj.
I always heard if you advertise GFE bbbj is expected, this is not just an ECCIE thing... cause I started with TER.
Or a noob thing...
And every girl I have ever seen who advertised GFE & tried to only do covered got a shit ton of grief in return....