Skylee Wild's manager...

… may have put some negative pub about me out there.

How does a hobbyist deal with being told that someone is putting out an alert in some hidden forum for the providers?

Is this the forum to bring it up? Should I just ignore and move along and let the body of my work/history here speak for itself?

Thanks.
Move along. He said/she said never seems to bode well for either person.

You still have reputable ladies who will give you good reference?
I would not worry about a single provider/manager who puts an alert out on you, especially if she has not even seen you in person. Most of the time, it is a vendetta of some kind she has and is depending upon other providers who cannot think for themselves to follow along with her. Let the providers who have seen you and will do it, call her out in the provider areas and just keep plugging away and doing your thing, your history of treating providers with respect as well as paying the appropriate donation will overrule a provider who has a vendetta and her bullshit. It may even effect her putting out a true alert when/if it happens.

Now, if multiple providers put out alerts on you, even if it is not the same kind of alert, then you will have a problem client label that you will not be able to shake off.
Just so everyone knows the REAL TRUTH about this creep...he came in and was immediately forceful, rude, and then stole from me. He is not a good hobbyist and I warn/highly advise any provider who is thinking about seeing this asshole, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. He will talk shit to you, put you down, tell you what modifications you should make to your body and then probably steal donation he set out for you.
Xo Sky
Skylee what did he steal from you? How was he screened?
Hobby Lobbyist, fucking thief. Your work here? LOL. This is a hobby board asshole your work amounts to a pile of bs. LOL.

She posted an alert on you the night you threatened her and robbed her here
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1578253
Aren't there multiple alerts/warnings about him? Yea found them
You see, Hobby Lobbyist? The providers know you and your game--there are alerts about you--you predator.

Aren't there multiple alerts/warnings about him? Yea found them Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
How does a hobbyist deal with " being told that someone is putting out an alert in some hidden forum for the providers"?

PLEASE do tell us who told?
Aren't there multiple alerts/warnings about him? Yea found them Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I thought there were but I can't find them. Can you post the links please?
Ithy I think she is referring to a provider forum where the alerts about hobby lobbyist are. Must be a lot of them by different providers. Hobby lobbyist will likely change handles now and go on robbing providers with a new handle

I thought there were but I can't find them. Can you post the links please? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Why would she agree to see a guy who had so many alerts on him?
Why would she agree to see a guy who had so many alerts on him? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
She's young and newer, prays girls don't do their research before seeing him. Take a quick look at his profile and see he's been here a bit and established and sees him. Sophia has zero to gain from her statement, I wouldn't trust this guy for anything.
He set out donation and I naively didn't place it in my purse, and when he left I noticed $100 was missing from what he originally set out. I should've screened more in depth and read the reviews/alerts/warnings before making the mistake of seeing him. I also forgot to mention that once he left, I went downstairs to look for my phone in my car and 3 cops pulled up in parking lot and asked what I was doing there, searched my car, and then let me go. Coincidence? Probably not. This guy has serious issues and after meeting him I learned he clearly has a hatred towards women. Why he's in the hobby??.... I have no fucking idea...I just hope no other provider ever has to have a horrible encounter with a miserable human being like him again.