OMG JD Barleycorn look at Obama's daughter

Hey JD since a few days ago you made a big deal of 18 year old Malia doing what typical 18 year olds do at. Concert - let's switch focus to Sasha Obama :
http://askkissy.com/2016/08/sasha-ob...-15-year-olds/

So while Trumps rich snotty nose brats are in Africa hunting endangered species for fun - Sasha is being humbled and learning how to earn her own money.
I wonder if Sasha is getting paid a living wage?
Luke, Assup, and the 15 year old....

Sound like a problem. Then again, this all started with the trashy Murdock running nude photos of Melania who is not running for any office.

Sound like a problem. Then again, this all started with the trashy Murdock running nude photos of Melania who is not running for any office. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you speak out when certain members of our party made snide remarks about Michele's bare arms showing? Are you fucking telling me that if Michelle had posed nude at any time in her life it would be a major headline story?
Wasn't Michelle a male model back in the 80's?
Wasn't Michelle a male model back in the 80's? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
For an old man that calls himself "cute" I would keep my mouth shut - no respectful grown man would label himself with that queer terminology.
  • DSK
  • 08-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Hey JD since a few days ago you made a big deal of 18 year old Malia doing what typical 18 year olds do at. Concert - let's switch focus to Sasha Obama :
http://askkissy.com/2016/08/sasha-ob...-15-year-olds/

So while Trumps rich snotty nose brats are in Africa hunting endangered species for fun - Sasha is being humbled and learning how to earn her own money. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Really Luke, you think it isn't just a publicity stunt?

How many hours has she worked?
For an old man that calls himself "cute" I would keep my mouth shut - no respectful grown man would label himself with that queer terminology. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Are you confused about your gender orientation, Lube Myass? It's understandable. There's help for that now. Look into it.

Sound like a problem. Then again, this all started with the trashy Murdock running nude photos of Melania who is not running for any office. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Exactly what are you inferring, JDrunk?