Anybody notice how the level of intelligent conversation has gone up?

In the PF now that Assup, WTF, Bigkotex, Ovarian Sistine and others are gone?

Hell, if Eva would do everyone a favor and leave I could clean out my ignore list.

In the PF now that Assup, WTF, Bigkotex, Ovarian Sistine and others are gone?

Hell, if Eva would do everyone a favor and leave I could clean out my ignore list.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
The swamp is being drained!
Don't forget Lube.
Don't forget Lube. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And Lube's WK suckclown !
Hell, if Eva would do everyone a favor and leave I could clean out my ignore list. Originally Posted by gnadfly
We should be so lucky.

The swamp is being drained! Originally Posted by bambino
Don't forget Lube. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You had to, didn't you?

He's having his pre-op imaging done for his upcoming lobotomy.
The forum hasn't gotten any more intelligent, it just changed from shit slinging to a circle jerk.
The forum hasn't gotten any more intelligent, it just changed from shit slinging to a circle jerk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The it's a one EUNUCH circle jerk with YOU as the pivot ( ahem ) " man " , ya Chimp !
You had to, didn't you?

He's having his pre-op imaging done for his upcoming lobotomy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's gonna be one hell of a medical procedure, mebbe even written up in those medical journals ! Considering the equipment they'll have to use to remove LUBE's head from his WIDE ASS and keep it out of there during the surgery ! A couple of come-alongs with extra heavy chains ??
Hey Rey,
Do you think we could package up an app for a solar powered brick factory in South Texas somewhere between Del Rio and El Paso and get it to Obaminable in time for loan/grant approval before the end of the year?

We could "cookie cut it" for New Mexico, Arizona, and California in quick succession.

Touted as a "jobs project"!

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/other/fun/bricks

50 feet tall x 2,000 miles

Bricks = 5,908,680,000 @ .35 = $2,068,038,000
Hey Rey,
Do you think we could package up an app for a solar powered brick factory in South Texas somewhere between Del Rio and El Paso and get it to Obaminable in time for loan/grant approval before the end of the year?

We could "cookie cut it" for New Mexico, Arizona, and California in quick succession.

Touted as a "jobs project"!

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/other/fun/bricks

50 feet tall x 2,000 miles

Bricks = 5,908,680,000 @ .35 = $2,068,038,000 Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sure ! Then we pull a "Solyndra " ???? Mebbe we could start a " charitable foundation " and get a better shot at the Federal startup money !
It's more like it stank too much.

The forum hasn't gotten any more intelligent, it just changed from shit slinging to a circle jerk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Iva, still hanging on to some butthurt. Its gonna be ok
It's more like it stank too much. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Isnt having two accounts against site rules Asswipe? Hit the RTM button on yourself!!!!
It's more like it stank too much. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
She lost the race. So he's gone also. Sort of the DC ButtPlugs. Pulled!