Sorry Guys!!!

Hey Guys-
I am so sorry that I have not been able to be reached. My 18 mo. old daughter was hospitalized yesterday and had surgery this morning. We should be out of the hospital by Friday. I hope to be able to return Sunday or Monday...Thanks for your patients.....xoxoxxo Kami Parker
Hope all goes well for you and your daughter..

GTC
your daughter is in my prayers.
I second that Dave. I wish you the best Kami.
Sorry to hear that Kami! I hope all goes well! Take your time, see you soon.
Kami.

Sorry to hear about your personal issues and will also say a prayer everything gets better fast.

But I'd just like to add a word of caution about disclosing things such as the age and medical issues of your daughter because disclosure of personal information like this on such a public board may be just enough for someone with bad intentions to track you down.

Also, down the road, if someone were to quote your own words and produce a link to something YOU posted, they might even get banned as has happened on this site not that long ago.
Hope all goes well for you and your daughter!
  • fawn
  • 04-06-2011, 06:10 AM
I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.....
Wishing your family all the best Kami.
wishing the best to ya babe!!!
Good wishes for the daughter and you.

The quote "Thanks for your patients." is a nice turn of phrase... LOL
Good luck...will keep you in thoughts and prayers!
You and your baby are in my prayers.
  • Sami
  • 04-06-2011, 09:17 PM
You take care of that baby,my thoughts are with you.

Have a better than great day!
  • Tooly
  • 04-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Well I wondered why there was no reply! Perfectly good reason!!! May God Bless You and your baby girl. Thoughts and Prayers will be the order for today and future days. Hope she gets well soon. You take care.