Reviews on Eros?

• OFF
  • 04-06-2011, 08:35 AM
I was exchanging emails with a provider recently and asked her if she had any reviews? If so, I would like to read them. She responded by saying she had twelve on Eros. Hmmm ... I have been on the Boards for a number of years (TER, ASPD, ECCIE to name a few) and I wasn't aware Eros had reviews. She then said she would provide a password, if I wanted to read them.

Has anyone ever read any reviews on Eros? Does anyone give them any credence? I didn't know they existed.

I would appreciate your feedback!

OFF :-)

Totally unrelated gratuitous beach boobiage!

May I humbly suggest you stop hijacking your own threads before you get any replies. Then again, please disregard my suggestion and continue hijacking your threads. What was the topic?

P.S. I have never heard of reviews on EROS before. Then again, I don't find myself checking out that site often enough to be able to offer any relevant insight about it. I am sorry that I can help, but I am thankful for the post as an FYI

I would appreciate your feedback!

Totally unrelated gratuitous beach boobiage!

Originally Posted by OFF
  • OFF
  • 04-06-2011, 10:00 AM
May I humbly suggest you stop hijacking your own threads before you get any replies ... Originally Posted by Matador
I am better known for my viewership than readership ... but I'll try to avoid that in the future! I am however still interested in the answer to the question!

Thanks!

Totally unrelated gratuitous boobiage photo!

Where do you get a lounge chair like that?
I'm sorry. What was the question. I lost my train of thought.
  • OFF
  • 04-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Where do you get a lounge chair like that? Originally Posted by pyramider
I think you can get the lounger at Walmart.

Beyond that, its BYOB ... Bring your own Boobs!

PS - Could use a few more answers to the question!

Totally related sequel of gratuitous beach boobiage!

I haven't heard of it, but since she'd offering to send you links (and a password), take her up on it and then you can share with us.
i agree w/ honey on this [once i made it past the beach to her beach towel].

i've also known about eros.com for 10+ yrs and have never heard of guys being able to post reviews of women who advertise there. i even just did a search in their help section for "reviews" and for "provider reviews" and nothing came up, just a way for a guy to mark ads a favorites, to set a rating, etc. and an ad to join https://www.myerosguide.com/ which gives some addtl features. but no reviews.

perhaps the woman is thinking of a different site or has some stashed away in her eros profile.

in any case, like honey say, ask for the links and report back.

oh, and post more photos!!!!!
  • OFF
  • 04-08-2011, 08:57 PM
i agree w/ honey on this [once i made it past the beach to her beach towel] ... in any case, like honey say, ask for the links and report back. oh, and post more photos!!!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I thought about it, but I am not that interested. You guys have already confirmed what I thought ...

Thanks,

Somewhat unrelated gratuitous "I guess she her chair at Walmart too" boobiage photo!

I thought about it, but I am not that interested. You guys have already confirmed what I thought ...

Thanks,

Somewhat unrelated gratuitous "I guess she her chair at Walmart too" boobiage photo!

Originally Posted by OFF
Can't believe I made it this far down. Usually by OFF's third picture I have absentmindedly relieved any interest I once held in the hobby, temporarily anyways.

Never heard of Eros reviews. Sounds like manager/employee miscommunication to me.
  • OFF
  • 04-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Well I think at this point, we should just turn this into a beach boob thread
... but you still have to bring your on boobiage and lounger!

Click on the smaller images if you would like a better view!