Looking For Providers Who See African American

Looking for providers who see AA men. I travel to Texas for business now. I have my regulars that I have seeing for seven years. I can provide references upon request.

I am looking for GFE\PSE, most of the time, it will be incall for an hour or hour and half usually 300 to 400 per sessions

I am chocolate bald and handsome professional.
I will not do a review if requested for the "NBA" crowd. WE can maintWeain discretion. Just PM
You've been around long enough to know how to utilize the search tool. This topic has been beat like a rented mule.
In the near future, I'll be returning to Dallas. Perhaps chance will have it that we'll be visiting at the same time. Until then, have a smooth and easy time meeting babes who'd enjoy entertaining you.
I don't see why people get their panties in a bunch because someone posted a thread that has mentioned before. Last time I checked there wasn't a rule that prohibits that & I could have sworn we have individual accounts so why does it matter what someone does with their own account?

Any who

I see all men of all race. I like variety!
Keep it movin'
I don't see why people get their panties in a bunch because someone posted a thread that has mentioned before. Last time I checked there wasn't a rule that prohibits that & I could have sworn we have individual accounts so why does it matter what someone does with their own account?

Any who

I see all men of all race. I like variety! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

Its not so much a reaction to a topic that has been mentioned before. Its more a reaction to a topic that has been beat to death and resurrected countless times ... usually by fucktards that should know better.
Keep it movin' a topic for providers, not "johns"
Hello AnthonyM ...
well, my first reaction was to post to your thread and offer services as I do quite often see AA men and have many very good clients that are AA.

BUT THEN ... I decided to do a little bit of research on you.

You say you "travel to Texas for work" ?

I'm confused. All of your reviews are IN TEXAS .... and you have not posted a review since 2014.

THEN .... I ran across this (a response to one of your reviews).
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=630352

so...no thanks.
good research Torre!

I just read through that.. sickening exchange. I hope the OP is blackballed.
That's some good bedtime reading
Not worried, I have a number of providers contacted me directly about the "research" and I will see them as well.

I will not disparage a provider, who unable to respond and who has been banned.

Enjoy your reading material
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2017, 12:00 PM
Not worried, I have a number of providers contacted me directly about the "research" and I will see them as well.

I will not disparage a provider, who unable to respond and who has been banned.

Enjoy your reading material Originally Posted by anthonyvmontana
Consider yourself lucky that T.T. won't see you lol, one down hundreds that will see you hahaha, I love this fantasyland
I'll be in Dallas early June.
Given your budget 1hr is possible.
I don't have a race policy of any kind.

Looking for providers who see AA men. I travel to Texas for business now. I have my regulars that I have seeing for seven years. I can provide references upon request.

I am looking for GFE\PSE, most of the time, it will be incall for an hour or hour and half usually 300 to 400 per sessions

I am chocolate bald and handsome professional.
I will not do a review if requested for the "NBA" crowd. WE can maintWeain discretion. Just PM Originally Posted by anthonyvmontana
I'm black and see black.