Blast from the past

Was moving this week and found these in an old box. Anyone remember the stripper on the cover. I blurred the face but one of the ladies pics in the ads made me take the hobby plunge.
Attached Images File Type: jpg rsz_blast_ftp.jpg (97.2 KB, 974 views)
Um Well me Cheyenne Blake and can't remember the other girls. Wait tall blonde name was Lauren. Oh and yes my girl Payton Lynn. Wow crazy that was forever ago.
Well so much for trying to be a little discreet but yep you nailed it. You and that little white bikini top and skirt created a monster Tara lol. ;-)

My hobby phone was with it and I was surprised you've had the same number for so long. Good business I guess.
Wow ... that would have made me take the plunge back then as well. Beautiful women right there!!
I actually saw Tara right around this issue LOL i waited inside for her to get to work. Great appointment. waiting in anticipation .... back in the day
OES...thems were the days....
I actually saw Tara right around this issue LOL i waited inside for her to get to work. Great appointment. waiting in anticipation .... back in the day Originally Posted by cage196
  • BLM69
  • 05-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Tara has been in this hobby a long time, about 20 years perhaps?
Tara has been in this hobby a long time, about 20 years perhaps? Originally Posted by BLM69
I say probably just a little over half that if memory serves no more than a dozen. 2005ish
I think she was new to it in the OES heyday back in the early oughts. At least I don't recall her prior to then, and I was pretty connected to the studio scene at the time.

I'm sure she will correct me if I'm off on that. She was a hard one to miss
I think she was new to it in the OES heyday back in the early oughts. At least I don't recall her prior to then, and I was pretty connected to the studio scene at the time.

I'm sure she will correct me if I'm off on that. She was a hard one to miss Originally Posted by TinMan
Well so much for trying to be a little discreet but yep you nailed it. You and that little white bikini top and skirt created a monster Tara lol. ;-)

My hobby phone was with it and I was surprised you've had the same number for so long. Good business I guess. Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
That was a hot outfit lol
That was a hot outfit lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If you stared at it long enough it almost covered that hot ass of yours. Almost ;-)
I say probably just a little over half that if memory serves no more than a dozen. 2005ish Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
Magazine was Dec. 2004, according to the cover.
Magazine was Dec. 2004, according to the cover. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Good eye TTH!