BP/Eccie what gives

Why is it that I see Eccie ladies post there adds on backpage, with there number in the add, but on eccie we have to past the screening before number is given. From these same providers. Hell might has well just go to backpage get your number call directly.
Makes perfect sense to me. Great logic BM.
A few women I used to know would use different names based on where their ads appeared. For example, a girl might be Krissi in the Dallas Observer and Nikki in alt.sex.prostitution (yeah, this was a long time ago). Their rationale was that if a guy called asking for one of the names, she'd know which venue he'd seen her ad in, and she could gauge how effective each medium was, and determine whether there was a qualitative difference in clients, as well.

Perhaps something similar applies here. If she gets a phone call from a non-repeating client, she knows he's answering the BP ad. A PM, and, well, it's obvious. And whether she gets a phone call or a PM might help determine her screening protocol for that client.

Or it could just be hooker logic.
I love it when there are 3 different rates from BP, Eccie, and p411 (the latter not even bring the lowest as it's supposed to be).