Never reuse same motel?

If you get an incall at a motel for a Provider, is it best to never reuse that same one again? If you were gonna keep reusing it, wouldn't the motel staff or manager since the pattern? Just curious.
Depends how suspicious you act when you’re getting the room
Depends on your movements while at the hotel

Are you getting the room for y’all to use together or for her to use to work ?

I wouldn’t be making a lot of trips past the front desk and hotel staff unless it was just required

Gaps between visitors. No knocking on doors as that draws attention

Now I’m curious ....can the provider just not afford a room,not old enough, doesn’t have id and credit or debit card? Why are you the one that’s getting a provider a room
Definitely don't resue if it's Indian owned!
Before I moved to DFW, I used the same motel SEVERAL times for outcall. Of course I had a friend who worked the front desk and I would only do outs when he was working. He was great at keeping his mouth shut
OP hope your not getting it for her just to use ?
Attention can also be drawn to activity at a smaller motel, especially the 1/2 Star motels that have the room doors on the outside. Anybody can watch anyone entering and exiting the room from across the street and at almost any other vantage point and not be detected.
Minimum age to rent a room is 18 yrs old. Hotels accept cash. Believe or not some providers don't even carry an ID, some want to keep their true identity and whereabouts unknown for whatever reason.
I would be inclined to believe that a more upscale hotel management and concierge staff would be delighted to accomdate indiscriminate fucking so long as its done with discretion and in good taste and with a good tip.

I was in the Hotel ZaZa one time with a hot lady prostitute and the staff not only knew what we were doing but for an extra $20 the concierge hauled up my “Liberator”sex couch. A few giggles later she and I were butt naked, cover in oil and she sensually rode my cock until it was time for room service.
I would be inclined to believe that a more upscale hotel management and concierge staff would be delighted to accomdate indiscriminate fucking so long as its done with discretion and in good taste and with a good tip.

I was in the Hotel ZaZa one time with a hot lady prostitute and the staff not only knew what we were doing but for an extra $20 the concierge hauled up my “Liberator”sex couch. A few giggles later she and I were butt naked, cover in oil and she sensually rode my cock until it was time for room service. Originally Posted by FunMonday
You sound like me...I carried my liberator wedges in my dang car for the longest lol
Definitely don't resue if it's Indian owned! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
That's not true if its hourly most know wtf you're doing ijs
I used the same hotel for my outcalls for years without any issues.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 08:42 AM
That's not true if its hourly most know wtf you're doing ijs Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
X2, I've used the same one for years, it survives off regulars
You sound like me...I carried my liberator wedges in my dang car for the longest lol Originally Posted by Analeese
You can roll them up and put them in a medium duffel bag.
Google
Houston woman sues hotel for sex trafficking
Be safe. Things have dramatically changed
I don't do it often, but it always throws them when you are local getting a hotel room. I tell them I'm having some remodeling done and the water is off. Some front desk are chattier than others. If you can use points it keeps it off the credit card.
My SB and I have used the same hotel for years. Hell, I'm even a Platinum Club member. I get points, free snacks, preferred room rates and my extra towels are ready when I check in. They have never said a thing about being local.