Encounter: Camila of LD: Wow! (w/pics from OH2 profile)

Date: 2/18/19
Name: Camila
Phone: 346-900-3584
Email Address: eroticfantasies201@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....atin-Dreams69&
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer and BW8
Activities: Making out, cfs, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, straight beautiful dark brown to black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’ 3”, 105-115 lbs, very well proportioned, natural b cups, pretty face, tight everywhere. Beautiful girl
Recommendation: Yes
Marvelous review....great work, Aweshucks!!!

She looks like a very tasty snack! What a gorgeous Latina.

Good reviews Aweshucks! I like how you gave it some thought and came up with a whole new approach.... which evidently worked!

A'Man
This is great ! Originally saw her pre agency when she was with Juliana at a hotel . She was awesome then but 2 repeats were awful - such they I left upon
Seeing her a few months ago. Now I’m tempted to try again
T
Thanks guys. Yes, A’man it was awesome.
Best looking agency hand down. Will try her one more time as her service was terrible previously :/
Yep that’s her. THE hottest agency girl but also the deadest fish of them all. BUT, here are my experiences with her. Awesome. Bad. Pretty good i’d come back. Yes 3. 1st caught her on a good day, then a really bad day, 3rd I strategized similar to OP.
Well, I just saw her yesterday and she was outstanding! She was into it the entire time and we didn't stop DFKing the entire session. I guess I caught her on a good day?? Review to come soon.
  • MacAl
  • 02-21-2019, 08:32 PM
Well, I just saw her yesterday and she was outstanding! She was into it the entire time and we didn't stop DFKing the entire session. I guess I caught her on a good day?? Review to come soon. Originally Posted by shade 1
hmm.. May try to go see her again, hopefully she's in a good mood.
I've seen her when she's both hot & cold.
Well, I just saw her yesterday and she was outstanding! She was into it the entire time and we didn't stop DFKing the entire session. I guess I caught her on a good day?? Review to come soon. Originally Posted by shade 1
Awesome man! When it’s good it’s really good!
Good review. I learned that about her early on when she was Kiara. Once she is warmed up, she is amazing.