Blunders

Recently, I made a terrible blunder, while I was at the supermarket picking my stuff, I saw this sexy looking girl up the aisle as I was walking in her direction. As I got closer, I recognized her who she was and made low whispering voice that said "Hey, good to see you here" and she said "I don't know you" and I keep saying in a low kind of voice, insisting on it. After five seconds, I kept walking knowing it was not going to start any conversation.

After several minutes we cross paths again and there was his man walking beside her. I thought she would pick an awesome guy but no, I don't know why she would pick that kind of guy. Weird.

She's a stripper, by the way.
You should have said "Mine's bigger."
I once ran into a chick out in the real world, she recognized me then gave me a stiff arm that the Heisman trophy would be jealous of. Several lessons learned there.
If you ever see a dancer in the RW somewhere, leave her alone. Don't acknowledge her and don't do something creepy like whisper "good to see you" or whatever (sorry PM).

Just like the Game Warden tells you to do if you see what looks like an abandoned fawn or fox cub or other child of a wild animal, leave it where you found it as the mother is probably lurking somewhere close by. In the case of a dancer, the boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever friend that knows all the dancer's friends but not you is probably lurking somewhere and it could cause unneeded problems for the dancer....

Just joke about it when you see her next ITC or OTC if you're lucky. Now if she approaches you of course it's different...
If you ever see a dancer in the RW somewhere, leave her alone. Don't acknowledge her and don't do something creepy like whisper "good to see you" or whatever (sorry PM).

Just like the Game Warden tells you to do if you see what looks like an abandoned fawn or fox cub or other child of a wild animal, leave it where you found it as the mother is probably lurking somewhere close by. In the case of a dancer, the boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever friend that knows all the dancer's friends but not you is probably lurking somewhere and it could cause unneeded problems for the dancer....

Just joke about it when you see her next ITC or OTC if you're lucky. Now if she approaches you of course it's different... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Totally forgot about that rule.

She's just a friekin' naughty girl at the club that I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I didn't know her bulldog was around, err sorry her fuck buddy was around. She told me about him and I thought he was someone better. But sh3t, I don't know what happened to her head why she's around with the dude.