Play different when hot?

Since it is so hot, does anyone have different activities or fetishes they like during the hot summer but not the cold winter?

Must say that playing with ice is kind of fun now, but not so much when it is -10 outside.
Maybe having popsicle contests!! LOL!!
Yea, since i have a serious foot fetish i love it when a lady walks outside barefoot and the soles of her feet are all dirty and dusty and she makes me lick them clean. Yummy
It's hard to do that in the winter.

I also love that ladies have a nice tan working for them in the summer time.
I like turning the AC high, getting cold and then working up a sweat with my friend. Taking a nice shower afterwards is a good way to top it all off.

Rob....how is it that we haven't met yet? I love men with foot fetishes.
Ah MsElena, you have my little head racing. I can imagine you sitting at a table near mine at an outdoor cafe. You're drinking a glass of red wine and i look over and see you and smile and you make a slight grin. I try not to stare but i can't help but notice that you are wearing a sexy pair of open toed sandals with stilleto type heels and you have great legs. Your short skirt shows your strong calves and nice full shapely thighs. I keep looking over and watching while trying not to stare. You become aware of my fascination with your legs and feet and you decide to toy with me. You slowly stroke your calf and one foot with your other foot, slowly moving it up and down. Then you let your sandal dangle from your foot, teasing me with your bare foot. I am becoming mesmerized by the display and can't help staring. I glance up to see if you notice and see you are watching me. You smile as you take a drink. I'm embarrassed that you saw me watching you and i quickly look away. Soon i glance back and notice your sandal dangling from your toes. They are painted deep red. You let the sandal drop and then you rub your foot over your other foot and calf. I can feel my mouth start to drop, and don't even bother to look away.

You are seated to the side and slightly in front of me so i face your side and back and you watch me by looking back over your shoulder. Next you let your other sandal slide off and you bend down and place both sandals off to the side. As you do that you look back at me and wink. Then you slowly rub your feet on the dirty outdoor tile, moving them back and forth. Your smooth soles become coated with the dust from the ground, as it has not been swept.

Then you turn slightly to the side in your chair and place your feet against one of the legs, one on each side and slowly slide them up and down with the wrought iron chair leg between the arches of your soles. Those sexy dirty soles sliding up and down that leg as though it were a cock. By now i am helpless and you know you have me completely under your control. You laugh as you see me glance back at your face.

Then you take your glass and hold it up and tip it and pour some of the wine over the soles of your feet. It is clear that you are now doing this to tease me. I know that you are toying with me and yet i can't look away. I watch it pour over them and imagine how sweet it would be to lick it off. But instead you rub your soles again over the dirty floor. The dirt sticks to your wet soles and coats them as you rub them back and forth. You bend your feet back slightly to display those dirty soles to me while you take another sip of your wine. I gaze at them desparately longing to drag my tongue over them, and you know exactly what effect you are having on me.

You run your tongue over your lips and then softly kiss your lips together, and then you slowly run your fingers over your cleavage, gently pulling your top to the side to show me a little more of your soft sweet full breast. Then you take 2 of your fingers and dip them in your glass and put them to your lips and slide them in your mouth and slowly suck them. Then you push your chair back and you put your legs up on the chair next to you so that your soles are facing me. You sit back and sip your wine as you watch me look at those sexy dirty soles. You slowly stoke one with the other and tease me by scrunching your soles. I can't help but get hard and i reach down and grab myself to relieve the tension. You softly laugh and it is obvious that you love to tease a footboy. I feel the almost uncontrollable urge to get on my hands and knees and crawl over to your and begin licking those scrumptious soles, but i'm afraid that someone will see me, so i just keep watching while trying not to make it obvious. You torture me this way for an extended period, just resting your legs and teasing me with your feet, enjoying the way that you are toying with me. I don't realize that you are slowly turning me into your foot slave.

You then bend down and pick up your sandals and walk over to me. You stand next to me and stroke my face and hair and then you place one of your sandals to my face and run it over my face. It is so smooth, and i love the smell of the leather and your foot as you run it under my nose and over my mouth as you stroke my face with your other hand. I'm nervous that someone might see this, but somehow it calms me as you stoke my face. "Kiss it" you say, as you hold your sandal to my lips. You are holding the bottom of the sandal to my lips and i kiss it, then you move it around and have me kiss it all over and up and down the heel. "Good boy" you say as you continue stroking my face. Then you turn it over and have me kiss the sole where your foot presses against. It is such a privilege to kiss the sole of your sandal that rubs against your foot. Although it is humiliating to do this in public i can't resist it. The smell and taste are intoxicating. It is so soft and smooth and to know that my lips are being placed against the leather that caresses your foot feels so complete. I kiss the sole of your sandal passionately all over. I hadn't noticed it before, but there is a table with 2 young ladies sitting close by. I hear them giggling and become embarrassed. I instinctively pull back and you instruct me not to stop. You say this in a way that is serious and controlling. So even though i know that they are watching and laughing at me i go back to kissing your sole. You place your sandal down on the table in front of me and bend down and whisper in my ear, "I want you to lick it for me." I look up and plead with my eyes not to, but i know better than to say no. You look down and say, "lick it." You say it loud enough so that the other women can hear you. I quickly glance at the other ladies out of the corner of my eye and see that their eyes are wide open watching this show. I feel so humiliated being used this way and yet it is so compelling to serve and obey you. I slowly bend down and lick your sandal, running my tongue from the heel over the arch to the toes. You carress the back of my head as i lick it and say, "good slave". I hear the women laugh and one comments, that is a good little fucking slave, i wonder what else she'll get him to do. Then they both laugh.

Then you place the sandals on my table in front of me and look down at me and smile and say, "carry these and follow me." Yes Maam i reply. I'm not sure what happens next, but I sure enjoyed the afternoon outside the cafe.

Enjoy your day Ms Elena,

rob
Okay you two get a room or a table!
Oh my!! That's quite the fantasy, very nice. I'm flattered that you would make me part of it.

Now..........its time to make it a reality.

SR.....so sorry, I wasn't expecting that story. You can give me a spanking in a month.
Sorry to go on so long, got a bit carried away. Ms Elena, glad you enjoyed it, and hope to get together with you some time.
Where is the bucket of Ice Water to throw on the them LOL.
All I can see is the gal trotting off to get her feet dirty for you Robbie and her slipping in a giant steaming pile of dog shit. So- do you think she'd tell you or just wipe it off in the grass keep going and take your money. Enjoy that foot in your mouth. Don't mean to be rude- just can't get the image out of my head.
Just because YOU can't get the image out of YOUR head, it doesn't mean we need to have it in ours! Please find your "filter"!

- Jackie
Ok- ok.
Just because YOU can't get the image out of YOUR head, it doesn't mean we need to have it in ours! Please find your "filter"!

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
I agree, Jackie, the smurf needs to find the filter, it's getting real old.
He agreed to using his filter a lot more TandP, no need to push a button.

Sometime's it just takes a good woman to make a guy straighten up.
He agreed to using his filter a lot more TandP, no need to push a button.

Sometime's it just takes a good woman to make a guy straighten up. Originally Posted by MsElena
Sorry Ms E, your right as always, I don't need to push the button. I need to bite my tongue. I think I need "a good woman to straighten me up" Any thoughts on that ?