Europe facing another Covid Wave......Biden Blames Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/19/europ...ntl/index.html

Ok, Biden hasn’t blamed President Trump yet, but I’m sure someone will put it on his teleprompter in the next day or two.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/19/europ...ntl/index.html

Ok, Biden hasn’t blamed President Trump yet, but I’m sure someone will put it on his teleprompter in the next day or two. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Boris Johnson is just another Globalist nut job. I would take anything he says with a huge grain of salt. Anyone who would blame Trump is totally stupid.
They don't realize by blaming everything on Trump they lower the impact of the accusation.
Didn’t the OP state his claim was bullshit ? So why are we discussing bullshit?

Oh! Because that’s what you fine Americans always do?

Trumps going to make you an offer you can’t understand. And you’re going to bite.
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2020, 09:37 AM
FF - DPST's are clueles to anything but their racist, marxist , narrative.

They also think mods are dumb - cannot figure out using two handles simultaneously.
Oh! Because that’s what you fine Americans always do? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yous not American HoseHummer??
Didn’t the OP state his claim was bullshit ? So why are we discussing bullshit?

Oh! Because that’s what you fine Americans always do?

Trumps going to make you an offer you can’t understand. And you’re going to bite. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do fine Canadians do? Oh that's right they stand in line for the Bullshit don't they. Could be why there is only Forty Million of those useless whiners, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2020, 03:52 PM
Canada - one nation , under Trudeau, divisible by Quebec, with polar bears and dog sleds for All, eh.

thanks for the hh alternate handle - YR!
Everything is Big T s fault ,
are china flights still banned?
Europe opened up, most of his no real borders anyways