experimenting with this idea...

hey its brooke cumsalot and i recently saw a thread by a well respected provider.. i was gonna see if it would work for me. i wanna travel so bad!! and i really need ur feedback!!

this is what she wrote...
" I realize to pay extra expenses and make the trip productive I would have to book 2 to three appts a day. A morning an evening and a night or (overnight appointment).

So I thought of an idea and wanted to run it by this board to see if it's a good idea or a terribly stupid one. I don't think anyones ever done this before and if they have, did it work?

I was thinking of actioning off my time. If, let's say no one wanted to see me on a Wed. night, you might score an overnight for $600. Whereas, if Friday lunch was a time that was popular, I may have someone offer me $3000 for the afternoon.

What do you think of this idea? Should I give it a try as an experiment?
I like the outside the box thinking, but I think most of us guys are too lazy to do an auction style date.
Plus its gonna happen where you only have one bidder for a time slot that is way below your normal rate and could work against you.

Its a lot like throwing meat to caged wolves.

Most of us are probably here for the simplicity of intimacy and not get into a bidding war with another pork sword........but Ive been wrong before
good idea in theory BUT what if the "winner" has to cancel last minute, etc.....
I could see it working if you have several clients that really want to see you, and only a few appt available.

Good luck,
LF
Sorry I have to laugh at ATXBrad, "pork sword" lmfao! My water came out my nose I laughed so hard when I seen that!
I''ll take the overnighter for 600.

Rocker
I''ll take the overnighter for 600.

Rocker Originally Posted by rocker
Do I hear $650!!! (crickets)......come on you cheap bastards,do I hear $650!!! (crickets).......CHEAP BASTARDS ROCK!!!
Darlin, best to do some extensive research way before you travel.

Take a look at the provider ad forum in your "targeted" city(s) and see who is traveling there and contact them privately and ask the pro's and con's of that particular market. Winnow the chaff and see who has traveled there more than just a time or two.

Check the review forums there and see who has posted reviews on travelers.... likely they may be "your target" especially if your service/body type, etc. match who they have targeted and reported on.

Consider accompanying a lady from Dallas on her journey... two ladies can certainly share one room, or book two rooms, and maybe even share clients. Sharing expenses is a cost-saver, too.

Posts like these may also generate some interest and if you can get some "pre-booking" appointments, heck, you might even travel UTR as some ladies do and then you don't have to worry as much about some of the uncertainties.... vouching/screening, NCNS, etc.

Best of luck to you.
if you are hot enough, have great TCB, know how to market yourself, dont do CBJ, dont bash the city you are visiting, you will be successful. Talent can't be denied!
You'd probably have better luck just posting a really low price compared to normal and do volume business. Ex. (Normal rate is $250, then do travel rate of $150) I bet you'd be swamped with appointments. Everybody loves a deal which is the premise behind why people go to auctions - they're looking for a deal.