‘Missing’ Senile Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video

The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 — but alleges that it was covered up.

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run …”

“I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I have no political motive or agenda … I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal — only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ’s cover-up, this is exactly what happened …”

“I warned the government about potential risk to the integrity of the 2020 elections … Ask yourself, who is the real criminal in this story?”

The House Oversight chairman, Republican James Comer, who was preparing to interview Luft before Luft disappeared, says the Israeli remains a “potential witness” in the Biden family probe, despite his fugitive status.

It remains to be seen whether Luft is the man who will bring down the Bidens, but he is not going quietly into the sunset.

He is determined to tell the American public his version of the truth.

Calling himself “patient zero of the Biden family investigation,” Luft, 57, says he is innocent of charges of conspiring to sell Chinese weapons to Kenya, Libya and the UAE, of violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), and of making a false statement.

He says he was forced to skip bail in Cyprus in April while awaiting extradition “because I did not believe I will receive a fair trial in a New York court.”

Now he is challenging the government to release the minutes of the Brussels meeting and make public the evidence against him.

“Why did the DOJ choose to unseal the indictment on Nov. 1, 2022, the very same week of the midterm elections?” he asks.

“Could this have anything to do with the fear that once Republicans gain control over Congress and begin to investigate, [the DOJ] cover-up would be on full display?”

much much more at

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/missin...rdinary-video/
Funny how all the leftists scatter when presented with evidence of Senile Biden's crimes
DOJ prosecutor & DNC donor Richenthal, who suppressed Senile Biden connection to Chinese bribery defendant during trial, now silencing whistleblower Gal Luft
And now Senile Biden's corrupt DOJ has announced charges against Lutz who said he was prepared to testify against the Senile Biden Crime family.

They are not even trying to hide their corruption and cover-up
... They'd better have this Dr. Luft on "Suicide Watch" -
as strange deaths seem to happen to those who bring-forth
Democrat Corruption.

... They DO NOT want Dr. Luft to talk.

Already the word from me-own "Political Insiders" is that
Hunter was in close contact with VP Biden's mates while
he was traveling-about and collecting money $$$$
from Foreign nations - and some of those "mates" are NOW
part of President Biden's own Cabinet (administration)...

#### Salty
So the Republicans great ‘whistleblower’ turns out to be a Chinese agent and weapons trafficker, that’s lied to federal agents, evaded arrest, and jumped bail. And now the Ultra MAGAs are making up conspiracy stories about how he’s a hero, despite the MAGA GOP spending years and million of tax dollars on finding Biden corruption and coming up with nada. “You just have to infer we have evidence”.

At least this “whistleblower” was at least a real person, compared to the last MAGA whistleblowers which turned out to be imaginary.

Kyle Herrig, the executive director of the Congressional Integrity Project, said in a statement that the case of Mr Luft shows there is “nothing more corrupt than the lengths MAGA Republicans will go to preserve and expand their own power, including consorting with other corrupt actors – even alleged spies for the Chinese Communist Party”.

“Do James Comer, Jim Jordan and Kevin McCarthy lack a single ounce of shame? Apparently so. The case against President Biden was built on nothing more than conspiracy theories to begin with, but over the past few weeks we’ve seen their allegations crumble even more,” he said. “Today’s charges add to six months of misery and failure for MAGA Republicans whose political stunts have failed to uncover a single piece of evidence linking President Biden to any wrongdoing whatsoever”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2372949.html
This dude is going to get Arkancided.
“Coming up with nada” ?

These crooks are caught, red handed. The fact that nothing will happen to them is irrelevant, everyone knows he sold his office up and down the river.
“Coming up with nada” ?

These crooks are caught, red handed. The fact that nothing will happen to them is irrelevant, everyone knows he sold his office up and down the river. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... ... "nada"?? ... What's that? ...

#### Salty
“Coming up with nada” ?

These crooks are caught, red handed. The fact that nothing will happen to them is irrelevant, everyone knows he sold his office up and down the river. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yep. Dr Luft is one in a line of extremely credible whistleblowers (like the two senior IRS whistleblowers) that have exposed the Senile Biden Crime Family.

Alas the ill informed leftists like to pretend otherwise because they only listen to the DNC media talking points. It really is pathetic how ill informed these leftists are and how they continue to make excuses for Senile Biden

But you are correct - unfortunately not much legally will happen to the Senile Biden Crime Family because he has the corrupt FBI and DOJ covering things up and protecting him

This is fucking wors3e than a third world country. Senile Biden and his crooked DOJ are not only arresting their political opponents but also the whistleblowers who expose their crimes.