Time, ours, not theirs.

I was reading the following thread..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=372159

which got me thinking about another aspect to be considered. Not wanting to hijack that one, I decided to start this.

While I am always conscious and respectful of the providers time, I can't say the reverse is always true. More times than I can count, I have had an appointment be put off at the last minute, sometimes more than the entire length of the session, because she was running late or not ready, leaving me to occupy myself until she was. I realize that this is a very demanding occupation and I understand that time management is not always a providers strong suit, so I am certainly not looking for compensation. My questions is this; Am I wrong because I tend to feel less concerned about the session running long in those situations? Don't get me wrong, I do not make an effort to take advantage; I just feel less pressure to clock watch.
Eccl ,

There are exceptions to every rule of course, but I think that if you are put off and your time and schedule is being affected, you are in your rights to expect the lady to make it right.

If I am ever running late for an appointment, I first, let my friend know. Of course, I would never count that against his time and I will compensate with my time for his inconvenience.
  • up4u
  • 01-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi Eccl,
I have know you a long time on this board and you sir bring up a great point that gets set a side. IMHO...your point also raises so many other issues about time and the hobby.
Up4u
Hawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw!!!

All hail the power of the pussy...hee hee...

The IOP sometimes gets all tangled up with the Illusion of Respect. But, alas, not often with many of the ladies, especially those afflicted by GPS.
Reese,
You are most likely the exception to most rules. I appreciate your input, but I seriously doubt if ANY of your clients ever felt the least bit put upon. You have way too much class.
I try to stay very aware of my clients time. I am not a clock watcher and find that the more I respect my clients time, the more they respect mine. In a way you are right, it is your time, not my time.

. . . More times than I can count, I have had an appointment be put off at the last minute, sometimes more than the entire length of the session, because she was running late or not ready, leaving me to occupy myself until she was. . . . My questions is this; Am I wrong because I tend to feel less concerned about the session running long in those situations? Don't get me wrong, I do not make an effort to take advantage; I just feel less pressure to clock watch. Originally Posted by eccl3
I am always respectful of the lady's time, so I feel like I should not overstay regardless. However, it irritates me for the lady to be late. I often have a considerable drive across the DFW Metroplex to get to the lady's incall location. If I have to sit at a staging location more than a couple of minutes, it hurts my enjoyment of the visit. Repeat offenders loose my business.
I learned a long time ago:

Not to drive very far.
Stay in touch (it's not just HER responsibility) It's the women and communication thing they say we don't have. Develop it.
Shit happens.

Shit happens, be cool. Phones get dropped, kids get sick, dogs get out, cars break down, Aunt Flo hits town, and a gazillion other things can go wrong. Shit happens, be cool. After all, time is truly the only investment we really make in this hobby and like any investment, it can go south any time. Remember that.

I've gotten freakout VMs and PMs about lost phones, dead batteries (ALL kinds) and offers of I'll fix it later it if fucks up now. And I've been completely blown off. Oh well.

Shit happens. Stay cool. Never drive more than 20 minutes (which isn't far in this town) for unconfirmed pussy and if you do, you have only yourself to blame. Plan, communicate and hope...because shit WILL happen. And what do you do? Stay cool.
  • Colby
  • 01-31-2012, 02:07 PM
I learned a long time ago:

Shit happens. Stay cool. Never drive more than 20 minutes (which isn't far in this town) for unconfirmed pussy and if you do, you have only yourself to blame. Plan, communicate and hope...because shit WILL happen. And what do you do? Stay cool. Originally Posted by phildo

Hows that bathroom coming along Phildo??
If an visit is suppose to happen at a certain time, I make sure that I'm ready. Not 15min or 30min later. Not to say things don't happen, cuz things do.....but communication is key.
I was reading the following thread..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=372159

which got me thinking about another aspect to be considered. Not wanting to hijack that one, I decided to start this.

While I am always conscious and respectful of the providers time, I can't say the reverse is always true. More times than I can count, I have had an appointment be put off at the last minute, sometimes more than the entire length of the session, because she was running late or not ready, leaving me to occupy myself until she was. I realize that this is a very demanding occupation and I understand that time management is not always a providers strong suit, so I am certainly not looking for compensation. My questions is this; Am I wrong because I tend to feel less concerned about the session running long in those situations? Don't get me wrong, I do not make an effort to take advantage; I just feel less pressure to clock watch. Originally Posted by eccl3
The title says it all. Because what we purchase from them is time. I think that what it comes down to is etiquet and respect. We mostly hear about these as from the hobbiest to the provider, and rightfully so but in the case our time they should show some. And a lot do. but some could learn from their more experienced sisters.
....... In a way you are right, it is your time, not my time. Originally Posted by AngelaS

That is EXACTLY right! Which is one of the reasons why providers receive "no recommendation" reviews because they do not give the FULL time a hobbyist paid for. If he leaves beforehand on his own, then he can, he paid for the time and he can use or not, but if a provider tells/shows him to leave before time, then that is wrong and should be noted in a review of that provider. If you are late to her incall for your appointed time, then that should be between you and the provider as far as giving you a full hour when you arrive or starting your time at the appointed time, not her fault you are late, and you should not gripe about paying for an hour and only getting 30 minutes of session time if you were 30 minutes late, by the way, it is not your fault either, but that is the way it goes, she has to get back to her movie she was watching before you got there! A "reputable" provider will work with you in that instance.
Very good reason here but.. on time is best but i do time alot diff..if you say you coming at 1 and you dont make it to 1:15 well that when yot time start when you walk in...not a clock watcher i can feel when the time is coming...but after the first ill excuse myself to check dont have a clock just a phone that stay out of site so most men really never now when time is up with me..
Eccl ,

There are exceptions to every rule of course, but I think that if you are put off and your time and schedule is being affected, you are in your rights to expect the lady to make it right.

If I am ever running late for an appointment, I first, let my friend know. Of course, I would never count that against his time and I will compensate with my time for his inconvenience. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I think I have a weekend free soon to pay up I kid... I kid.

On a semi-serious note... until you're in the door your time doesn't really mean squat. Fair? No... The way it should be? No. Does it suck when you free up a day and then get cancelled or no showed? Yep. Consider it a price of paying for pussy and you'll be happier. There are worse things that could happen, cash and dash, pimp in the closet, getting kicked in the head during a position change (I kid... I kid) or getting there and seeing a gal that looks like Uncle Festers ugly sister instead of the hot 20-something spinner who does anal, swallows and begs for more.

That said, most reputable providers will work with you on making amends if you bring it up tactifully, some even offer to do something. My advice is establish a good relationship over time with one and you'll get more in the way of consideration in such situation than you would with a drive-by cum dump.
I think I have a weekend free soon to pay up I kid... I kid. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

I'll be free in 2015. Will that work? I kid ...I kid.

getting kicked in the head during a position change (I kid... I kid) Originally Posted by TexasDave555

As far as the kick to the head... You told me that you wanted a S&M session, I tried my best.