TOOLS!

I recently read a review that in my opinion showed a serious lack of class and total disregard for the provider. From my limited information of only one review from this reviewer ( I did not want to read any others of his) I formed an opinion that the guy is a first class TOOL!

Providers, how prevalent are these types of guys? 10%...20%?
Wow. It amazes me that any lady would see someone like that to begin with. Soooooo glad I don't.
It may have been the first time the lady had seen the gentleman and sometimes you can't predict what a new client is like until he's already there. So to the provider I am very sorry. Sometimes not being able to read the body of our reviews is the only thing that keeps us sane! *grin* If a hobbyist has a legitimate reason to be upset or to write a bad review I understand. But you can always have class at everything you do.

Stay Safe and Have Fun!
X O Sadie
I got the impression the provider got into a situation in which humiliation and degradation were the turn-ons for the reviewer. I realize some people are into that sort of thing, but I didn't get the impression that these things were agreed upon prior to the date nor anticipated by the provider. A new, young provider gets coaxed into doing something she might regret and the hobbyist takes pleasure in that.
markpillsbury you are so right!! And this happens more often than most people will ever admit. Again I say screen, screen girls!!

X O Sadie
Uhhhh...who are we talking about, Mark?
There are always going to be bad apples...all I can do is anticipate the good ones.
Uhhhh...who are we talking about, Mark? Originally Posted by Prolongus
I won't mention any names but his initials are BareBack Lover. Reminds me of the kid that got picked on all through school and now needs to take it out on others who he can trick into submission/humiliation.
I would love to get my collar and leash on him & show him some humiliation and submission!!

But I'm probably out of his price range,
I would love to get my collar and leash on him & show him some humiliation and submission!!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I am not sure that is the same IP. Coming from you it just sound kind of HOT!
  • Sami
  • 02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Mark it's sad but true, but as stated before screen girls screen.
And that MARK... is why we love YOU>.. and we will have lunch this coming week, darlin. You're one of the sweetest out there. Thank you for being that way.
TOOL rocked it in Grand Prarie a couple weeks ago!

Oh, not that TOOL?

nevermind..............
You're one of the sweetest out there. Thank you for being that way. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I couldn't agree more.
I couldn't agree more. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
And that MARK... is why we love YOU>.. and we will have lunch this coming week, darlin. You're one of the sweetest out there. Thank you for being that way. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I love you guys

Not to change the topic, but is referring to a guy as "sweet" tantamount to telling your guy friend that the blind date, you are setting him up, with has a "really nice personality"?