Funny Session Stories...

About three years ago I was driving through Denver and scheduled a date with the number two rated provider in Denver. Hot milf, 38-40, slim, magnificent bolt-ons and definitely worth her ratings.

The session was in her house, and as she let me in, three large Afgan hounds joined us in the foyer. For you that don't know, these are large dogs with very long necks and LOTS of hair.
A few minutes in, we were going at it in cowgirl, and she jumped off me and said "I just love it from behind" and jumped off the bed, grabbed one of the posts at the foot of the bed, leaned over and said "fuck me HARD". I, of course, jumped off the bed, grabbed her hips and got after it -- but when I jumped off the bed, all three dogs sat up and gave the two of us their undivided attention.

So Afgan hounds are big dogs with long necks and I could see images of all three dogs into infinity in those slightly angled mirrors -- and they were all staring at us. -- it was a great session, even if I did have about 500 hounds staring at me while I really enjoyed their owner from behind.
... Originally Posted by Diego Smith
gives a new meaning to "doggie position" - WOOF WOOF WOOF !!!
Anyone have a funny and humorous story to tell? Don't out names. Don't out embarrassing or mean stories, please...let's keep it nice and funny.

I'll start...

This one time a Whore Camp

I am a person living with a physical disability. When not in the shower or otherwise engaged in nude activity, I wear braces on both hands. Without them my sense of touch is limited...I cannot feel my hands much.

Normally, nowadays, I'll put the condom on with my mouth.

A few months back...we were hot and heavy making out...touching, kissing, caressing. During the makeout session I grab his package and wrap it up. "Ready to fuck me baby?"

He starts laughing...pulling his hand up to my face. Turns out I put the condom on 3 of his fingers instead of his dick. We had a good laugh, put a new condom on the correct appendage and had a fan-fucking-tastic time.

From now on, I'll be putting the condom on with my mouth

Let's hear your funny story... Originally Posted by Gabrielle
ahaha your story was amazing hilarious