Arlington irving Grand prairie extras list

Here is a list of all known places that provide extras
Damn You Just Out All Those Places......Not Sure If That's A Good Thing Or Not...Just Know That Arlington LE Is Hell On Them.......
Do you really believe the police doesn't know all these places already. Le isn't stupid they have much better Intel than this board
Are the sluts like the ones in the Fort Worth amps or more like Dallas, where you can look at their face?
Do you really believe the police doesn't know all these places already. Le isn't stupid they have much better Intel than this board Originally Posted by Thaiman
They probably do but they leave them alone as long as these places stay utr and nearby businesses don't file complaints. When the place on south Cooper Street a couple of years ago started getting so popular the waiting room wasn't big enough, APD acted quickly. I'm not familiar with the Irving amps in your post but mongers thinking of visiting the Arlington Amps you listed for the services you mention should prepare to be disappointed.
My list is based on my experience
Good job, Thaiman. Any info on Coppell?
JB, Coppell remains mostly unchanged. There is a "new" place. Massage Premier was on MacArthur, by the Mall. But, it has moved to the SE corner of Denton Tap & Sandy Lake, Coppell. I've not been, since the move. But, when it was at the MacArthur location, the gal gave a very good, very legit massage...just a massage.
Im not trying to be jerk but can anyone else confirm this list?
Last time i took thaimans advice on a L3 AMP in arlington, it turned out to be a L0.
behind spring Creek Is L1 only
  • Rjrtx
  • 08-27-2018, 03:18 AM
Every visit varies I have a place In Arlington that it took a while but I moved from L1 to L2 and finally L3. It all depends on her and you.
Im not trying to be jerk but can anyone else confirm this list?
Last time i took thaimans advice on a L3 AMP in arlington, it turned out to be a L0. Originally Posted by Toddcunnings
You must take everything with a grain of salt. Remember it is YMMV especially in the SubAmp world.

There is a thread about 118 spa in Irving that states L1, L2, L3.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...030&highlight=

Then when others go they are disappointed.
What about Foot Master in Coppell on Sandy Lake? Anything?
Arlington irving Grand prairie extras list
JB, YMMV. Last report was months ago.