Encounter: Tongue Throat and Twat Mistress Nicole of NYNY Takes Me to Terra Sancta

Date: 6/22/18
Name: NYNY's NICOLE (formerly Nicole of Bali)
Phone: 972-729-0921
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill, across from Bali and in between Number One and Lucky Haven spas
Activities: DFK; neck kisses both ways; chest/breast worship both ways; tantalizing my torso; true DT (!) BBBJ and expert ball-licking service; TRADEMARK TONGUE TWISTING OF COCK; CG, RCG, strong-thighed ACG; Kama Sutra MPFS (but no mish, which would be for more conventional types); tasty DATY/69; more DT BBBJ and FF until rapturous CIM. FUCK YEAH!!!
Hair Length and Color: Brunette mid-length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nicole is a statuesque, very attractive Korean courtesan at about 5'5", 115 lbs (?) with (I believe) "C" breasts, a fine figure, strong thighs and generous (but not excessive) gorgeous ass (JNibble likely loves her too); her standout physical attribute though must be her warm wet pussy and her EXCEPTIONALLY talented tongue. If you visit and don't ask for her special TONGUE TWIST TREATMENT you're missing out!
Recommendation: Yes Oh Yes: Carmen in Ipsa Loquitur!!!
anyone else seen this girl?
I Haven't Seen any other Reviews On Her.......Maybe I Have To search Further
Let's review Bobby I need to stop in down there and say hi
Could this actually be THE NICOLE from FAN a few years back?!?! If there is GOD please let it be so!
Date: 6/22/18
Name: NYNY's NICOLE (formerly Nicole of Bali)
Phone: 972-729-0921
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill, across from Bali and in between Number One and Lucky Haven spas
Activities: DFK; neck kisses both ways; chest/breast worship both ways; tantalizing my torso; true DT (!) BBBJ and expert ball-licking service; TRADEMARK TONGUE TWISTING OF COCK; CG, RCG, strong-thighed ACG; Kama Sutra MPFS (but no mish, which would be for more conventional types); tasty DATY/69; more DT BBBJ and FF until rapturous CIM. FUCK YEAH!!!
Hair Length and Color: Brunette mid-length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nicole is a statuesque, very attractive Korean courtesan at about 5'5", 115 lbs (?) with (I believe) "C" breasts, a fine figure, strong thighs and generous (but not excessive) gorgeous ass (JNibble likely loves her too); her standout physical attribute though must be her warm wet pussy and her EXCEPTIONALLY talented tongue. If you visit and don't ask for her special TONGUE TWIST TREATMENT you're missing out!
Recommendation: Yes Oh Yes: Carmen in Ipsa Loquitur!!! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
Bobby. You make my day
Nice dude, I'll need to take a look
Could it be described as an ineffable experience??

Limpboy, I'd personally describe her as eminently F-able!
Yes is this Nicole of fan dupond and jade
This is Nicole from Fan? I would have thought more people would have written about that. She’s been gone for several years and missed.
So is this confirmation on Nicole from fan ? Anyone know
It is not Nicole from fan