URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill Ln
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, CG, MISH, 69, TABLE SHOWER
Hair Length and Color: brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Amazing body, stacked, very fit, gorgeous face, nice breasts, firm athletic legs, great ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks, RP, for a nice review of an extraordinary woman. I haven't seen Yoko in quite some time, but over the years prior to ending my AMP career, I wrote many accounts of her skills, physical attributes and genuine focus and attention to my pleasure. Her level of service was always, and will remain, second to none, and if you're able to slow down her roll just little, Yoko's company is a completely satisfying experience.
Anytime I see the word “stacked” in the physical description, that is a MUST see for me.

This is Yoko from Seventh Heaven... per Emo.

This is Yoko from Seventh Heaven... per Emo. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Maybe the title of the encounter
“Yoko of 7th now@ Bali Spa”

Good indicator that it’s Yoko from Seventh Heaven.
Lol sorta what I was thinking. River said it twice in his review
Maybe the title of the encounter
“Yoko of 7th now@ Bali Spa”

Good indicator that it’s Yoko from Seventh Heaven. Originally Posted by Hank3fan

I am a doofus....sorry.
Thanks, RP, for a nice review of an extraordinary woman. I haven't seen Yoko in quite some time, but over the years prior to ending my AMP career, I wrote many accounts of her skills, physical attributes and genuine focus and attention to my pleasure. Her level of service was always, and will remain, second to none, and if you're able to slow down her roll just little, Yoko's company is a completely satisfying experience. Originally Posted by baobei
Very good tip Baobei