URL / Website: wickedtryst.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short. Built very well. You can tell she works out. Large bust. Firm bottom.
Recommendation: Yes
Something doesn't seem right...

Sounds like 3rd Grade, how I spent my summer vacation
Wow that’s a very informative review. Lame! So she claims she is voted top 5 provider in dfw so I want to know who are the voters?
Newbie with first post....
So you joined on July 22 but you saw her on April 23? Nice!!!!!
New to eccie. Not new to the hobby. She was fantastic. Bbbj, CG, MISH, K9, AND SHE IS A SQUIRTER. I hope this helps. She is super friendly and fun as well. I had a great time.
i have always wanted to see her, attractive lady. get on twitter though and read her rants and raves......forget it.

get that kinda crap at home already, certainly not going to pay for more of that type of attitude.
New to eccie. Not new to the hobby. She was fantastic. Bbbj, CG, MISH, K9, AND SHE IS A SQUIRTER. I hope this helps. She is super friendly and fun as well. I had a great time. Originally Posted by biograd
Funny, no one ever mentioned she's a squirter in their reviews.
I knew her in person & had many sessions with her she's many things, most of them are good but not A SQUIRTER.

you sure the provider you are talking about is Berkleigh?
she's an established provider and I hope you are not sugar coating or faking your session.
  • genus
  • 08-21-2018, 05:26 PM
i have always wanted to see her, attractive lady. get on twitter though and read her rants and raves......forget it.

get that kinda crap at home already, certainly not going to pay for more of that type of attitude. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Dude her twitter and Snapchat is so entertaining
U r seriously missing out.
Funny, no one ever mentioned she's a squirter in their reviews.
I knew her in person & had many sessions with her she's many things, most of them are good but not A SQUIRTER.

you sure the provider you are talking about is Berkleigh?
she's an established provider and I hope you are not sugar coating or faking your session. Originally Posted by FatDad
If you know her personally. Ask her about how I made her squirt. Her under 30 exception.
Are you sure you had sex with her? LOL
One thing.....
OP, you're so full of shit.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=11

Good job on the fake review. You do realize mods hand out a ban for that?