Anybody familiar with the 💙 ?

Hi, does anyone know what the 💙 emoji stands for?
Quick google search:

The Blue Heart emoji �� depicts a classic representation of heart, colored blue. It can be used to express love, support, admiration, happiness, and excitement—particularly toward various things that have some relation to the color blue, from the Smurfs to Duke University to autism awareness.
Thank you for the explanation. But that’s not the answer I’m looking for. �� if you know you know
If anybody knows the answer I’m looking for. DM me
This sounds like a "Rhetorical Question" OP. I didn't know it meant "anything" aside from being a "Blue Heart"... Sooo... why don't you enlighten the rest of us and share with the class?

Please explain these other mofos while you're at it. Thanx!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚 💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💞💞💞💞💞 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟 💟💟💟💟💟💟
Lmao! I can’t say what it means on a thread. ��
I’m new to Houston, and trying to meet some peeps that know the meaning
I’m new to Houston, and trying to meet some peeps that know the meaning Originally Posted by Rhino00
then the proper post would have been something like, "I'm looking for other people who understand the meaning of the blue heart. If so please PM me."
then the proper post would have been something like, "I'm looking for other people who understand the meaning of the blue heart. If so please PM me." Originally Posted by NordicJag
Wow! That’s sounds much better! Unfortunately I’m not very proper
Jesus, what a shit post
Let’s leave Jesus out of this
Wow! That’s sounds much better! Unfortunately I’m not very proper Originally Posted by Rhino00
Ok, maybe proper wasn't the correct word. A lot less ambiguous might have been a better phrase.
Blue balls?
Blue heart like sad ?
How does this relate to hobbying!?
Lol
Jesus, what a shit post Originally Posted by gudnhard
Why can’t you say what it means in a thread?