rip h20

now that the website is shut down.. what other sites is there to find providers?!
Link to this H20 ?
Link to this H20 ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
My guess is it's dyslexia for OH2
Ourhome2 is not dead, try logging in with the puffin browser works for me and most people if you can’t get in with that then I don’t know what to tell you maybe it’s dead to you.

Lolz
It's not dead so no need for RIP
I successfully login to OH2 every day. It's picking up more each day.

The ladies ads (in Austin) are up to about 80% of where they were pre-website attack.

A'Man
Works just fine for me as well. I have not received a "warning" when logging on in 4 or 5 days.
I'm still not havin any problem with logging in.
Link to this H20 ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Weeeeeell... I do drink a gallon of water a day... I don't have a link but, I'll bring my sports jug next time I'm about to suck/ride your dick

On Topic: This was just posted today...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2843961

Enjoy This BEAUTIFUL Weather Outside and Happy Hobbying!
Oh2 usually has between 500 - 600 active members half are verified. And the page doesn't distinguish between verified hobbyists and providers, so I'd say pretty close to death.
I’m not able to logon even with Puffin as of today now.
I can't log in today. That site is getting to the point where it's not worth the effort. Fucking ridiculous
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2022, 08:52 PM
RIP to the simps and drama whores site 😂
Let's be real for a second

Even if all sites go dark and are history anyone who plans to stay on the industry rather part time, retired/part time or full time should have their contacts in order since 2017 when all this mess started.

No excuse other than invincible, holier than thou, head trauma brained