Joining p411

A few years back I tried to join and when I spoke to someone they were asking for a lot of personal information. I was told recently that if you have ladies vouch for you the process is much different. Just looking for some feedback on that as I am now wanting to join. Thank you for your help
Yes, multiple vouches from established p411 ladies is a variation.
Look for that as part of the application process.
Contact p411 support for specifics as it is exclusively their call.
A few years back [A few would put it around 2018-2019] I tried to join and when I spoke to someone [Like actually spoke....? On a telephone....? Or via text or email?] they were asking for a lot of personal information. I was told recently that if you have ladies vouch for you the process [Whomever you spoke with a few years back did you a diservise] is much different. Just looking for some feedback on that as I am now wanting to join. Thank you for your help Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Non-binary Jesus fucking a LGBTQIA+ !
Hope you saved money by switching to Geico, cause you just wasted a [ insert some metric system form of weight ] by not joining back in 2014-2015 when you saw Diamond Jenet & respectfully deceased FSSW.
I have no idea what you or anyone else define as a lot of personal information. Though yes, having two SWers that are already members of P411 streamlines the signup process.
You're paying more for a subscription at this point. $150/yr
It's THE best for providers and guys. I'd be more than happy to vouch for you
It's THE best for providers and guys. I'd be more than happy to vouch for you Originally Posted by LadyMoxie

Thank you very much.
It's THE best for providers and guys... Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
Quite, especially if someone travels.
You're paying more for a subscription at this point. $150/yr Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
^^^^^ Especially if you "Don't Travel". Collecting "okays" is no different than "accepting a reference". Only the girls are no longer "reference checking"...

Getting vouched on is easy, then you can literally be anyone you want to be. There's no verification needed. Hell, a female can get vouched on or get employee verified using a males identification; set up a bunch of appointments (NCNS's), etc. It's not like anyone is screening anymore, hookers treat okays like the bible...

Having P411 does not mean that you are "Golden". Having okays does not bypass screening. The hobby is not what it used to be and most of y'all have okays that are Pimped working out of the same apartments/townhomes.

*Whelp, obviously I screen cuz I had that butthurt tard from P411 crying on my review but; he obviously chose not to READ My Profile*...

Good luck OP and Happy Hobbying!
P411 does do research but in my opinion, it's TOTALLY worth it. You have a wide-range of providers to choose from. The available now feature is quite handy if you're looking for a short notice appt.
My time there has been very gracious and easy to mesh.

It is worth it (To Me & My Friends there)

Most Gentlemen on there are UTR and don't clown around ANY "review site" because they are serious businessmen with no time to lolly gag, no interest in "beating their chest"
To each their own

Law of attraction