Eccie Hacked too?

So when I sign in it tells me the Site isn’t safe and there’s a certificate issue just like on ourhome. So we’re having the same problem here?
Eccie IT staff are working on it.
Anyone have a back up discussion site if both eccie and oh2 goes down?
Same for me :-(
Eccie IT staff are working on it. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Oh good deal. Thanks
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2022, 11:51 PM
Anyone have a back up discussion site if both eccie and oh2 goes down? Originally Posted by gameforlife
A lot of whores are also on Twitter, get ready to read a lot of male bashing, they post up private messages and lots of begging for money for doing nothing.

There must be a lot of SIMPS on there that support that mess, I'm really embarrassed for them watching them beg so much. Oh almost forgot, they post their daily stuff they do, eat, shit, no wonder why I hate social media
So when I sign in it tells me the Site isn’t safe and there’s a certificate issue just like on ourhome. So we’re having the same problem here? Originally Posted by Cendell M
OMG!!!!! Is the world coming to a end.
Screen
Then
Text
So when I sign in it tells me the Site isn’t safe and there’s a certificate issue just like on ourhome. So we’re having the same problem here? Originally Posted by Cendell M
Just logged in now.
It's working today
Yesterday it had hiccups
OMG!!!!! Is the world coming to a end. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I wouldn’t normally answer back to your fucking pathetic ass but you caught me on the right day and you sound like a fucking donkey go suck your moms titties and shut the fuck up!

Please close this thread mod.
Ok, the whatnot issue has been whatnotted by the IT folks.
Let's all go back to the regular programing.
Eccie IT staff are working on it. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
ECCIE IT Staff are always on top of their shit which is why ECCIE is "needed" even when folks cry/bitch/moan and complain and it

I wouldn't touch OH2 with a 10 foot pole right now and haven't since day one of becoming aware of just how major the situation truly is over there... nope, y'all can have that; please check in in let's say..... one month

Happy Hobbying!
A little light reading for the Members. . .

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

Never fear, but posting taint photos always helps get things done.
Never fear, but posting taint photos always helps get things done. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol hope you’re doing well I’ve been thinking about you lately!