P411 Security Confirmation

Anyone else getting a SECURITY CONFIGURATION similar to HOH2 when they try to follow a link to P411.
yeah I just tried to log on as well and got the same thing.
The END is upon us!
Yep get the same message.

“This connection is not private”
The END is upon us! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
P411 Will be back. BUT, when they make their round to TRYST... Now, THATZ When Everyone Will Seriously Lose Their Shit

Enjoy The Ride and Happy Hobbying!
What I think is any site that post reviews of the hobby will be targeted.

sites where the ladies post profiles and no reviews are allowed might be safe since the site has no record of any posted activity, no matter how vague it was posted about.. ergo seizing a site with reviews or "evidence" of a crime is worth their time. Seizing a site with just ads chocked full of independents or agencies... not so much.

What made them go after backpage and craigslist was all the spa ads which they would claim human trafficking.

That and I think the owners of both pissed off the government.

best advice I can give is when you see an ad for a lady, agency or spa create your own database (I use OneNote, its free and if you store your files on OneDrive - 5 gigs free, you can sync to your tablet, phone and pc)
Download a VPN app, it's easy and free.
P411 is back up this morning...or at least for me.
P411 is back up this morning...or at least for me. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Yep! Because, P411 is the SHIZNIT... I'm sure they became aware of the issue, fixed it and went about their lives just like ECCIE did.

The 2 Boards That Bounced Right Back and "Are Abiding By The National And State Laws", That We May Still Utilize Publicly

Have A Great Morning and Happy Hobbying!
Yep! Because, P411 is the SHIZNIT... I'm sure they became aware of the issue, fixed it and went about their lives just like ECCIE did.

The 2 Boards That Bounced Right Back and "Are Abiding By The National And State Laws", That We May Still Utilize Publicly

Have A Great Morning and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

ALL OF THIS!
Still seeing the same error, shrug.
Still seeing the same error, shrug. Originally Posted by ipfreely
Boo!
Rollz eyes.
Sucks For Y'all...

OH2 Is Still Safe, Remember? Y'all Always Have That In The Meantime...

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
ALL OF THIS! Originally Posted by Kammye

Always Great To See You Posting Kammye!