You want to pay me with WHAT?

Ladies, have hobbyist ever tried to pay you with something other than cash? Tell us about it!

Guys, have providers ever asked for compensation other than cash? Share with us!
Ooh geez... better to offer something than to ask for my hand in marriage just so you can get some free pussy. Just saying.....
Ooh geez... better to offer something than to ask for my hand in marriage just so you can get some free pussy. Just saying..... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Someone actually wanted to marry you? Just saying.....
Any professional, being described as a job that requires some type of government certification or liscense, can get into a world of trouble for barterring his services for pussy.

A Dentist, Doctor, Lawyer, Plumber, Electrician, Air Conditioner Contractor, Accountant, Vet, etc, can all be subject to loosing their source of income if caught engaging in an illegal activity as a trade for their service.

But we all know that is bullshit, because it is done all of the time.

A professional simply has to weigh the risk, and determine if the trade is a good one.

As a side note, the old legend is that is how the Chicken Ranch in LaGrange got it's name. Locals who had no cash would pay with what they had, often a chicken.

As for myself, my line of work is not something that a Hooker would benefit from, so with me, it's cash on the barrel head.
Someone actually wanted to marry you? Just saying..... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Different strokes for different folks honey.

I've had plenty of offers but I've been waiting for someone like you.

xoxo,
Zarah
Someone actually wanted to marry you? Just saying..... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I had a client that was a chef at a restaurant bring me a brisket and a whole cut of New York strip. The steak was huge when I cut it up it was like 15, inch thick steaks. It was very good. That was a gift on top of my donation. A few weeks later he contacted me and asked instead of cash could he give me more meat. I declined. That was the weirdest barter that has ever been offered.
... he contacted me and asked instead of cash could he give me more meat. ... Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
There must be a joke in there somewhere.
A few weeks later he contacted me and asked instead of cash could he give me more meat. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
There must be a joke in there somewhere. Originally Posted by JDNorthface

I thought that was the entire premise that this hobby was created for!

Cash =

More meat =

LMAO.

Sympy,
I had a client that was a chef at a restaurant bring me a brisket and a whole cut of New York strip. The steak was huge when I cut it up it was like 15, inch thick steaks. It was very good. That was a gift on top of my donation. A few weeks later he contacted me and asked instead of cash could he give me more meat. I declined. That was the weirdest barter that has ever been offered. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
Any chance I could have be a straight person for me!? Any chance he didn't ah get it in all the way, and was just getting clarification for the next session!?

Thanks for sharing AM! Hey lady can I give you some more meat? I'm sorry, I need to go change my panties! LOL Thanks pretty damn funny!
Was that meat by the inch?
Was that meat by the inch? Originally Posted by pyramider
She lost me when she said she cut his meat! LOL
I've "bartered" quite a bit.
Most recent one was rims and a stereo system for my car.
I don't care as long it's something I want.
The only thing I accept is shopping sprees and most times he ends up spending more than my rate. But they ALL say it's plenty worth it.

I would barter for some expert photo software and some lush AV equipment if the opportunity presented itself...
Ooh geez... better to offer something than to ask for my hand in marriage just so you can get some free pussy. Just saying..... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
LOL, No such thing as "free" pussy.
DWV