We will do more next time.

How many of you have had this told to you by a provider. I know that some are very honest and want to get to know you before letting go but how many of you think that this is a ploy statement to not have to do too many things.
I could see that being said to put you off, but the only time it's been told to me was by someone that I saw alot and usually they did make good on it
Have heard that a couple of times.
Or "What are you doing tomorrow or later in the week? I'll give you a great discount cause you're a lot of fun!" is another favorite line I've heard many times. Then when I email or call, I don't get a response. Really not a big deal since I don't expect anything more than that anyways. It sounds good at the time when they say it, but I think when one of their regulars call or a 'full fare' option comes up, then common courtesy goes out the window with regards to our discussions.
Heard that once. Figured everyone has a bad day here and there. Called her back a week later and it was even more lame. I don't think she wanted to be doing this but was desperate for funds. Said good luck to her and lost her number. Actually felt bad for her and gave her an extra $$.
Heard that once. Figured everyone has a bad day here and there. Called her back a week later and it was even more lame. I don't think she wanted to be doing this but was desperate for funds. Said good luck to her and lost her number. Actually felt bad for her and gave her an extra $$. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u

Most ladies don't want to be doing this, eventhough they say they enjoy it, loves meeting new people, and traveling. If a lady had to choose this wouldn't be it but I do understand you do have to make money to support yourself and possibly your kiddo. Always remember its a short-term gig for most ladies until she accomplishes whatever she wanted to in RL and thinks she's finanically able to leave the business.
I think a lot of the time, this is used in conjunction with certain intimate activities, i.e. cim, greek, even bbbj. And while I certainly understand a lady's desire to be as comfortable as possible with a client and that perhaps she would rather not be doing these activities, I also understand that, as the clients, we are paying for the privilege with money earned by doing things we would rather not do. I will usually give her a second opportunity if I think the situation warrants. After that, I move on.
I just tell them I'm old, give me all you got, there might not be a next time!
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Most ladies don't want to be doing this, eventhough they say they enjoy it, loves meeting new people, and traveling. If a lady had to choose this wouldn't be it but I do understand you do have to make money to support yourself and possibly your kiddo. Always remember its a short-term gig for most ladies until she accomplishes whatever she wanted to in RL and thinks she's finanically able to leave the business. Originally Posted by shorty
So true.
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2012, 05:09 PM
I have heard it in three different contexts:

--For a variety of reasons a lady was physically not feeling her best. Period, tooth ache, kids had kept her up the whole night before. She just wasn't up to some things, or wasn't up to the length of time we had arranged. In these cases they were ladies I had usually seen before, and I took it as basicly "I'll make it up to you next time". I would say they always did.

--Time. We arranged for an hour and were enjoying the time. I asked if we could extend to do some other things but she could not extend. No issues with that kind of "we'll do more later".

--Once had a lady say it in the context of "I don't do XXX in a first date, but I do once I'm more comfortable with you." Long, twisting story but I did see her again (many times) and was very glad I did. But this kind of "we'll do more later" could easily turn me off depending.
Girls only say that when they know they've done a not so great job with the client IMO.

I give 100 percent first time and every time, I bring back clients with my passion and enthusiasm not with empty promises of a better time next session.
Everyone has an off day. One's real life is always in the back of their mind. If there is something going on there, the session is not going to be up to the providers' standards. It happens . . . work with it . . .
Honestly, I've said that when I thought someone was coming in for one thing, and ends up they wanted another thing that I wasn't quite prepared for (i.e., greek or something else that I just wasn't prepared for) or, maybe time ran out. I never upsell, but if they ask for more when I know the time is over already, then I would probably say something like that.
Full menu is available upon first meet, with some exception to the more well endowed gentlemen. If I didn't have a chance to prepare myself for activities such as greek or a good pounding, then it's just not going to happen....but I do want them to know that I can handle their large member next time, because I will prepare for them better.

With me, it's not a marketing ploy, it's just being honest about what my limits are and are not. However, it is rare that I have to tell anyone 'Next time."
Full menu is available upon first meet, with some exception to the more well endowed gentlemen. If I didn't have a chance to prepare myself for activities such as greek or a good pounding, then it's just not going to happen....but I do want them to know that I can handle their large member next time, because I will prepare for them better.

With me, it's not a marketing ploy, it's just being honest about what my limits are and are not. However, it is rare that I have to tell anyone 'Next time." Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
My thoughts exactly. I never upsell. Sometimes there is just a lack of communication or I'm just not ready for what they had in mind.
This have never really happened to me, but I tend to see well reviewed ladies. I have been told that the lady was even more fun on extended sesions sorta thing. But nothing that really bothered me.

I do not know about short term for the ladies. A lady I know admits that the money is just too easy for her, she does not like what she does and has moral issues with it, but she is addicted to the quick, easy, and lucrative side of the biz. Rarely do I find a lady that is so honest with me, lol. She said it is hard for to work for $20 an hour when in the back of her head she could work for an hour and make more money and if she works two days a week she pulls in lots of cash without the headache of bosses, deadlines, and all the other irritations with a regular job.

I have known three ladies that announced their retirement and all three have returned to the biz. One lady does it very UTR, but she is still in the biz. So, my point is I do notknow if it is a short period for these ladies, iknow one lady that came into my town made a big splash for a month and now only sees regulars, does not advertise, does not want new clients. She found a comfortable niche with guys she can tolerate and makes a living at it. These are women with college degrees and good RL jobs but they know they cannot make as much as they can here, simple.