Marketing the Oldest Profession in the Future...

Warhol once said, "They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." My, how we have changed the way our beloved hobby is marketed. In the early days, SW's called out to clients from their homes as gentlemen passed by. Early civilizations used them in the temples as "worship assistants." As communities grew, the ladies moved to the higher traffic, more public areas. Soon, print media began to use advertising and the profession found a home for it's marketing efforts there. Electronic mediums have brought the once alluring lineup now right into our bedrooms.

So here's the question: we are constantly changing the way the profession is marketed. What's next? Because I plan to hobby for many more years, I'd like to know how it will look in 20 years.
Instead of pics or movies, there will be 3D holograms through your smartphone. You'll be able to see the exact dimensions, all the flaws (and good stuff) and figure out how well you "fit" together. For an extra small fee, you two can talk so you get a feel for her personality.
sexbots!!!!
Unfortunately, we won't need them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isrd7E5nzIQ