What is legal?

• REP
  • 06-30-2014, 11:32 PM
I read that donations are for time and not for sex.
Would a provider admit that they accepted money or other
services for sex? Would that constitute prostitution?
Are you back AGAIN?
1. "I read that donations are for time and not for sex."

-I assume you mean that, if you're tried for committing prostitution, you'd assert that defense. If you did, you'd probably be convicted. Juries and judges aren't stupid.

2. "Would a provider admit that they accepted money or other services for sex?"

-Maybe, in exchange for leniency regarding a prostitution case or, more commonly, a possession case. Many providers carry and/or have pending possession cases. Or a provider may give evidence against a hobbyist for another reason.

btw, in Texas, a party to prostitution may receive immunity from prosecution for prostitution by giving compelled testimony against the other party:

Texas Penal Code Sec. 43.06. ACCOMPLICE WITNESS; TESTIMONY AND IMMUNITY.
(a) A party to an offense under this subchapter may be required to furnish evidence or testify about the offense.
(b) A party to an offense under this subchapter may not be prosecuted for any offense about which he is required to furnish evidence or testify, and the evidence and testimony may not be used against the party in any adjudicatory proceeding except a prosecution for aggravated perjury.
(c) For purposes of this section, "adjudicatory proceeding" means a proceeding before a court or any other agency of government in which the legal rights, powers, duties, or privileges of specified parties are determined.
(d) A conviction under this subchapter may be had upon the uncorroborated testimony of a party to the offense.
See Tex. Penal Code § 43.06.

3. "Would that constitute prostitution?"

-What's your indefinite subject "that"?

Read this:

"Fundamentals of Texas Prostitution Law"
Jon I haven't checked in for a while but it looks like they are working your behind overtime of late.
Hope life is treating you well. Regards
Yo, Stud Daddy! I hope you're enjoying your summer in Yankee Land.

Quiet months pass and then there's a period, like now, when members are getting arrested and members are stalking/harassing/threatening each other. Maybe it has something to do with the movement of the planets.