URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?38223-Anabel
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and near Bent tree Havenwood
Activities: BBBJ, DT, Titty sucking, DATY, great Massage too
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Anabel is about 5'5 I guess, Long hair, a body that is the most flawless tan Milf. Great 34 c's
Petite sexy milf just like in pics. Anabel (Isabel from https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/isabelle...-415255#erotic) and saw a few reviews for her on OH2 and ECCIE. She is one of the best and what a sexy Spanish accent from Tenerife Spain.
Recommendation: Yes
Her face on oh2 pics is blurred out but that body is killer.

Thank you for the review.
fun exec, glad you got some anabel delites!!

however, which Isabel on eroticMonkey - as that page no longer exists and there are 5-7 isabels in dallas area.
Wow that’s A hot Girl lol.

More could be had with her too. I’m old so not as many billers lol but I will be smarter next time
OMG, just added to my list of needs! I actually had a session in Barcelona with a woman who very closely resembles her a few years ago. All I could say afterwards was "I can die now, I've experienced the best." Now a new reason to live!!
Thanks!
What the hell! When did she get back into town! I saw her a couple years ago. I’m going back ASAP. She’s an older woman, but worth it.
She is a 10 in my book for that body
that's not available anymore. Taken down recently. But wtf... she is all I said and more.
What's her contact info
I would reach out to her on ourhome2 PM.
Just a quick update since we cannot add another review on same provider I found out in first 90 days. But yesterday was great. Met me at door, black lingerie no pantis -see through. Lots of DFK, took me to bedroom stripped me BBBJ DT and then as I am sitting on goes cover and reverse cowgirl while playing with my balls. Latter cover off, on bed and BBBJ DT, ball play and a lloa CIM with chin drip. Great lady. Massage after that even better. Plenty of DATY too.
Sounds like a new addiction! Wow
Is she really 48? Hard to tell that from the pics